Saturday, July 28, 2018

Weekend OOTD - Travel Time Results


Congrats to AndreaBaby05 for winning 45 SD! Winner of the 20 SD raffle for those who entered both days is Vogue_veronica! A little surprise for Y'all, I'm uping prizes this weekend. Obviously, this means we need more entries but with all these collections coming out I thought I'd help everyone out. My surveys are really kicking in, I've done 5 in the last 24 hours alone! 

Please claim prizes in the comments, I think I am friends with both of you so if the items aren't on your WL but in Plaza, I can still send them :) If I am not friends, just send me a request. 

Stay Stylish,
Aniyah 

P.S. - Lip Giveaway on my blog, I want everyone who's active on this blog to have a chance :) And I won a wig on facebook yesterday, so would y'all be interested in doing a huge wig giveaway at some point? 
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig