Friday, July 13, 2018

Oi! Aniyah's Intro!

Hi, Dollies! I'm Aniyah for those of you who don't know! I'm the new writer on SMW! I am so excited to join the team, SMW has been one of my favorite blogs for a long time! I also make presentations for Stardoll Presentations and have my own blog Life By Digital

I enjoy photography, coding, dancing, writing, reading, and drawing. I love my sports teams, my favorite being FC Barcelona, and my favorite players being Messi & Suarez!

I'll be posting store reviews, lastest SD news, hosting contests and more! I would love to see what ideas you guys have about what I should post, leave them in the comments below :)





Gift from Agnes

A very good start.
xDDD


 A lil gift 4 u
Képtalálat a következőre: „neymar gif”

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig