Friday, August 19, 2011

New Doll




Good morning our readers  ~^.^~
Stardoll added today before 2 hours ago new doll.. i don't like the graphic i think they can make it much better !  4/5 :) 
She is only 38 years old acting since 1992 .. If you want to dress up the doll click here




Antonia "Toni" Collette (born 1 November 1972) is an Australian actress and musician, known for her acting work on stage, television and film as well as a secondary career as the lead singer of the band Toni Collette & the Finish.

Collette's acting career began in the early 1990s with comedic roles in films such as Spotswood (1992) and Muriel's Wedding (1994), for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress.Following her performances in Emma (1996) and The Boys (1998), Collette achieved international recognition as a result of her Academy Award-nominated portrayal of Lynn Sear in The Sixth Sense (1999). 




Any Comment  ?


Share:

5 comments

ILovePurple said...

1st comment yay!
Hi I am running for National covergirl today and i was wondering if you could help support me by dropping by my suite and giving me a 5/5 i would appreciate it immensely!

My doll is 5purpleprincess

Ruubin said...

I was psyched to see her doll :D I love Toni Collette :D Loved her in United States Of Tara :') Too bad they cancelled it D;

RobynisDreaming said...

I have seen her in quite a few things. Things I didn't even realize was her before now :O Thanks.

Invalid said...

Never heard of her

imalittleteapot said...

I've seen her in some things before and I quite like her actually. Yeah I agree about 4/5.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig