Monday, August 9, 2010

NEW CHAT

Our sister blog Underneath Stardoll has found a new chat that seems to be working well. Please go there and test it for us.

We are looking to also convert to this chat instead of the one we currently use especially for the upcoming Sparkle Awards. So we'd like to know how our readers like it.

Be specific. Tell us what you like and don't like. Thanks!

You can register your nickname, bann etc same as before. A neat new feature is that you can double click on someone's name and have the option to have a private chat with them. This would be great for those of you who have private questions for me.

Please  test as I'd like to institute it soon if it's liked!
CLICK HERE!
Share:

27 comments

Iovanca said...

i think it's a good idea:D!
that chat room is working well

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mihaela said...

It`s good :]

Mary M. said...

It's really good and I like the way it works. I'm using chatroll for all my blogs and I'm completely satisfied :)

Clairepop said...

I've used that chat many times and it works out a lot better! I think it would definitely be better for the Sparkle Awards!I can't wait!

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I used it before, the only negative is that it was easy for people to take other people's usernames

Anonymous said...

I just used it, and I like it more then the chat they had before.

Samantha Tyler said...

I can't found it on Underneath SD :/ where is it ?

Gurliciousbabe said...

I think it is a wonderful idea! You guys should put it up too! So we could all communicate with one another!

Gurliciousbabe said...

I think it is a wonderful idea! You guys should put it up too! So we could all communicate with one another!

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

Sure! :]

nordwalde said...

Working great!

Anonymous said...

I really love the way it works!

Miss M said...

Hmm...seems good! It'd be better for Sparkle Awards, too (:

RachyFrank said...

It's not a feature I use a whole lot, but it seems pretty good.

JessicaVianaზ' said...

It's perfect for me :)

friendofyou said...

Awesomeness! ;D I love it.

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Awesomee :D

Anonymous said...

I think it works just fine (:

QT_Yaz said...

yup, its gooood!

Lea said...

Good idea, I will check that blog..Thanx

Diva6723 said...

this chat is awesome! :)

Foreversecret / Karina said...

I just saw it. It looks good.

Richard said...

Yeah,good :D

Mailgirl101 said...

I like it... thank god it's not Xat chat.. I hate Xat..or something like that. ;D

Maddie_fashion said...

It looks good :D But SMW chat is better (;

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig