Sunday, August 22, 2010

SMW MEDOLL: RRALUCAA1996 (WEEK OF AUGUST 22)

Because I have been so behind with SMW Medoll. I decided to choose one myself to get the ball rolling again :) This weeks most wanted medoll is rralucaa1996 because she came in 2nd place in the last poll. It was very close and I thought she really earned this chance.

The next poll will be posted this weekend. Remember to make the poll for SMW Medoll we look for interesting comments.

Congrats to Rralucaa1996. She wins $50sd and the chance to guest write for a week.

QUICK FACTS:

Name: Raluca Mary

Birthplace: Romania

Age: 14      Gender: Female

About you: Oh well , I am a curly brunette , with big brown eyes and I am not very tall .

Hobbies: drawing , painting , arhitecture , traveling

Fav Designers: Marc Jacobs , John Galliano , Viviene Westwood

Fav TV Shows: I am big vampire fan , so : True Blood , Blood Ties , Vampire Diaries . Also I like : Supernatural , Gossip Girl , Heroes , Dexter .

Fav Movies: Australia , 2012 , Inception , Memories of a Geisha , Fast and Furious , Lord of the Rings , I can’t remember all ! 

Fav Music: Let’s see , Nirvana , 30 Seconds To Mars , The Beatles , The Runways , No Doubt , Adam Lambert , Linkin Park , Queen .

What you like most about stardoll:
I can make great friends and I can wear outfits that in real life I can’t.

Most Valued Stardoll Item: I really do not afford those valued items . I usually buy what I like . Maybe LE .
What inspires your style: My day . I change my outfit daily so , something that I saw or I did in that day inspires me .

What do you want people to know most about you: That I am not fake , and I worked hard to make myself known a little in this stardoll world .

What is your greatest achievement on Stardoll: For sure this interview !

How does it feel to be SMW'S Medoll: I can’t believe it . Huge surprise after I saw that I needed 3 more votes to beat vpurple . It is amazing !

Current Stardoll Projects: Writer for Stardoll Sense and advertiser for Our Stardoll Fashion.


Click HERE to see the original post and see how you can become SMW Medoll!!!
Share:

61 comments

Diva6723 said...

Congrats! You're beautiful :)

--rihanna---- said...

congratz.sweetie=)♥♥♥♥

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

I ♥ your style!
You definitely deserve it. Congratulations!

And I enjoyed the interview, very intriguing.

Teo / Botsy_pink said...

Congrats :)

Mailgirl101 said...

Congrats everyone! :)

Sara.Brika said...

Congratz u deserve it

Anonymous said...

Oh, Raluca, Congrats! You are really worth it. (she's charismatic person, it's nice to talk with her)

RachyFrank said...

Congrats rralucaa1996! Great doll, great style.

私には said...

Woo I Votes For Her Lmfao")

Júlia said...

congratz :) you have great outfits :)

lacestockings/Mary said...

Congrats!
You deserve it :D
I love your dol and your outfits (:

BershkaGirl601 said...

Congrats Raluca:)

Chrissi said...

Wow she looks awesome! ;)

MeRy_3mO_ ♥ said...

Congrats. Beautiful medoll ^^

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

OMG!!! Raluca is my friend:x i love her!! congratz!!!!!

Athena said...

Congrats!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats

Cutiepie80 said...

Congratulations,Very beautiful doll and your style is goregous :]

Richard said...

CONGRATULATIONS :D

Natoustars said...

She have a great style :) Congrats :D

Unknown said...

Her medoll is so classic and chic. Congrats!

Ruth said...

Congratulations ♥ [:

Ramona D said...

she deserve it and she's from Romania,like me
yayyyyy=]

Blahm3 said...

Shes a broadcaster for my blog xD

JoystickGirl said...

Congrats!How do I apply for that?

LaBeauty said...

Love her style!! and congratz offcourse!! =)

Mary M. said...

Congrats! I'm really happy for her :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats , you really deserve it :D

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Congratulations!!

Eva said...

congrats, i love your style :) ♥

Miss M said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
I really like ya style (:

Lea said...

Congratz.. And welcome..!

Iovanca said...

Felicitari:P!
you really deserve it!

Fatooni said...

Congrats!
Love the outfitss!

No-one in particular said...

congrats :D ♥

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Aww shes so pretty,congrats ^^

AbiiBabeh..x said...

I think your profile is amazing. Telling the true you with stuff like you aren't fake :D:D:D

HilaryMad2659 said...

I love the middle outfit!
Her style is original but amazing :)

afiqsamuel said...

oh from what she said, I can see that she's a humble and nice person. Everything that she said sounds believable, and I definitely loove her character.

I love what she said:

"I really do not afford those valued items . I usually buy what I like . Maybe LE"

"I can make great friends and I can wear outfits that in real life I can’t"

Plus, she's a big VAMPIRE lover too, although in Twilight case, I'm in team Jacob though haha

Anyway, congrats!

Unknown said...

Awesome!
Congrats :3

TransformationStardoll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lady__gagaa said...

Congrats, you deserve it! Your doll is really fashionable and you seem nice :) I liked the interview...

lady__gagaa

.emma.x. said...

This girl deserves it, i love her :) ive voted for her in two different polls :) and she has an amazing music sense :D <3 Cant wait to see what you write about !! xxx

zenn6 said...

Congratulations. I LOVEEEE your style, sooooo unique.:O)

Marie Riverwing/rralucaa1996 said...

Thank you everyone ! I read all your comments .

Lia Jeanine / liajm said...

wow I feel pretty special...It took me a while to figure out what was going on in the picture....and that it was actually 3 different pictures. sigh...then I blamed it on the fact that it was early in the morning, but on further reference (looking at the time) I found it was 11:30. Haha, well at least it still was technically morning... Well anyway congratulations!

Mihaela said...

Nice :DD

Congrats (:

Dloo3t almama said...

congrats .. really you have a pretty medoll =)

_funnyprincess_ said...

Love the outfits! She's a real fashionista! :)

Congratz! It was a great interview!

coolgirl_1412 said...

Congratz

katara4 said...

congrats ;DD

Rab92 said...

I Love Her First Outfit.

Rab92.

Ashley1michelle said...

Congratz!
Awsome medoll! :D

rihannaPINK said...

Congratz!You are so beautiful and cute:) ♥ I'm from Romania too.

SteffLuw said...

Wow,I`m from Romania too,so congrats!
It`s great to see how beautiful inside and out you trully are.

:)

All the girls who have won SMW Covergilr competition really deserve it.They are fashionable and smart.They represent this wonderful blog.Keep up the good work SMW!


xoxo
steph

Katie said...

Wow, her medoll looks nice! Congratz.
Does anyone knows how you can enter this? ;)

evermoon said...

well done your dol is amazing and I love how smw gives people the chance to do this sort of thing....

romela1998 said...

o

romela1998 said...

w

romela1998 said...

congratz

bb3297 said...

cool well done xx

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig