Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TOP COMMENTERS (WEEK OF AUG 16TH)


WEEK OF AUGUST 16TH (based on last 1000 comments)

This weeks raffle winners are Hrly and Noulista. Congrats! They win $50sd each.

1. Blahm3 (29)
2. FlirtyLady44 (28)
3. Vpurple (25)
4. Shakira_Avril(: (21)
5. cutiepie80 (20)
6. PwincessSara (19)
7. lildancer889 (19)
8. AbiiBabeh..x (19)
9. lacestockings (18)
10. Maddy65♫ (18)
11. Hrly (18)
12. pRiNcEssCRaZy46 (18)
13. tokio_punk (17)
14. sd_is_da_best (17)
15. Kkristine (17)
16. HilaryMad2659 (17)
17. Gwwen007 (16)
18. 2.julinka.2 /JĂșlia (16)
19. MeRy_3mO_ ♥ (16)
20. Noulitsa (16)



All of these people qualify to advertise for this week.



To  have a special post for the blog or side bar ad.. you must either have a blog banner or create your own graphic ad.

If you don't have that, you can use the broadcast.

All ads must be given to me by Friday (Aug 27th). Contact me in my GB. One ad per person. You must be the owner of the project you advertise.

*Ads will not have comments.

*If you are a top commenter every month. Ads in the blog will be alternated. Example: 1st month - post in the blog, 2nd - side bar and broadcast, 3rd - post in the blog etc..

Click HERE to see original post.

Share:

41 comments

BeautyBxxtch said...

Congratulations to the winners :D
I hope they'll be advertising some interesting blogs or whatnot, I need something to help me pass the time :3

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

Yay! :D

Congrats to everyone else! :]

Diva6723 said...

Congrats! I hate that I couldn't comment much because of my two week vacation!

Glam.Diamond said...

Congratulations everyone! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to winners. Its fisrt time, I see my name on this blog :)

--rihanna---- said...

CONGRATZ , WINNERS=)

Glam.Diamond said...

Congratulations everyone! :)

Iovanca said...

congrats!
well done everyone!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all !!! :D

Linnea/.pease. said...

Congratulations! :D

Sara.Brika said...

Congratzz I wish i ll win some day

lady__gagaa said...

Congrats to everyone :)

lady__gagaa

No-one in particular said...

woop woop (x

Chrissi said...

congrats :D

lacestockings/Mary said...

Yup!!!
Congrats to everyone :D

JĂșlia said...

wow, I'm here ..thank you :)

callunlover123 said...

Congratulations :)
Can't wait to see what great projects they all have!

Athena said...

congrats to everyone :)

nordwalde said...

Yay i am on there (: and congrats to everyone

HilaryMad2659 said...

Yay :)
Thank you
And congrats to the winner [:

HilaryMad2659 said...

I still have nothing to advertise though :P Oh well

Ooglefish said...

welldone to all of you! looking forward to see what people have to offer/advertise!

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Hehe wooo :D

Mailgirl101 said...

Congratulations everyone for your hard work! :)

Unknown said...

COngrats everyone ♥

私には said...

congratz;D

Mihaela said...

Cool (:
Congrats to everyone!!

Lea said...

Congratz for the all winner, thanx I'm in 2nd, but I don't have something to broadcast..

Blahm3 said...

OMG I AM FIRST ON THE LIST FIRST TIME EVER I CAME FIRST YAYY :D

Miss M said...

Yay! x)
Congrats to the other weekly commenters.
Oh, and Hrly and Noulista on winning the raffle :D

Anonymous said...

Congratz :D

Dy;)~* Deiimy!! (stardollnaujienosss.blogspot.com) said...

Congrats :)

Dimitrina Georgieva said...

Congratulations (((:

Lia Jeanine / liajm said...

congrats [:

AbiiBabeh..x said...

WOO! The second thing i won this week! Firstly the Monday Lottery and now this!

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

yay I'm there.. I'll give you my ad soon :)

Rab92 said...

Congrats To You All.
:)

Rab92.

Gintarė said...

Yay, I'm in the top :) Congratulations for other girls :)

Anonymous said...

Cool :]

Anonymous said...

Cool :]

afiqsamuel said...

Yay congrats to all.

I love this segment, am so thrilled to see what their project are.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig