Monday, July 27, 2009

Sale Outfits

First of all, I R E A L L Y need a banner. If you're good at photoshop or at least have better skills than I do, contact me on stardoll. My acount is lgap (click here to visit my suite). Please do the world a favour & make me a banner.

Today, I'm gonna be writing about a very innocent subject (apparently most of you didn't approve of my last post)
Anywho, as you know, the monthly superstar sale is going on, atm.
Therefor, I put together two outfits, using mainly ELLE items on sale.
I'll show you how much you'll be saving if you buy them now (To go to the StarPlaza, click here).
Waiting for the sales, trust me, really pays of.
What do you think? Tell us in a comment! Toodles, Lucie.

PS: About my banner, I really want one, as you must've noticed. If you decide to do one. You must contact me before you do it. For some requirements & specifications.
Share:

20 comments

_kool_kat_1 said...

! and we do save alot!

reira422 said...

Why don't you ask John to make one for you? He's really good!

I Exhale Vanilla Lace said...

Nice job in the savings!

curlyxchild690

katara4 said...

1. i love the banner which you used for this post here :D
2. cool outfits... maybe i'm gonna wear one of them the next days ^^

btw i'm able to make banners (i got such a grogramme :D) and i made some... but i'm not as good as john..!

sladkydoll4e said...

maybe I can make u a banner.I am sladkydoll4e.

Jerrix said...

Nice ;)

chicky357 said...

I love both those outfits :) I will probably buys both of them!
My sister Aquafabulosa is quite good at making banners so I will tell her about it. Im not very good at making banners myself! :P

xOX chicky357

Unknown said...

i like ur outfits! and the banner u hav now is not too bad already. John is great at photoshop!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you save alot!
I allways wait for the sale caus its SO much cheaper! :)

Hannah Afia said...

Loving the sale post =D
If you dunnoe how to use photoshop, why not use polyvore? Sure.. its just a website. But there`s many backgrounds, patterns etc for you to use to make an original banner. :)

Sara/cutie07392 said...

I like the idea of the post!
You did a good job!
(:

Valarie said...

I like Them, awesome for the cute & casual look!

2_cutecarla said...

Thanks.
I like your gossip.

Bluegreen86 said...

SUper cute! I love the affects!

Maria said...

id love to make you a banner
i made my blogger photo so let me know if your interested :)

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Awesome job!

Sarah H. said...

WE WANT A NEW POOL!

2_cutecarla said...

I wish I could make you a banner!

Anonymous said...

Love both of the outfits you made, nice job! :)
love&hugs
cherykitsch

Anonymous said...

cute sets :)
( but i wouldn't wear those clothing like that )

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig