Friday, July 31, 2009

Kohls Review!


As Jenna said in her last post, the amazing store, Only at Kohls, has been re-opened with 3 stores of new lines for 2009. As most of you will remember, it was open for a short amount of time last year, with Avril Lavignes' Abbey Dawn and Hayden Pannettiere's Candie's, but then disappeared suddenly, only for the broadcasts to go crazy with superstar members trying to find or sell the items. And now it's back! In this post, I'd like to post a review of the three stores - Britney Spears for Candie's, Abbey Dawn by Avril Lavigne and Mudd.


Level 1:Candie's

It seems as if with a new song comes new opportunities - and that is exactly what has happened for Britney Spears with her hit Radar! Although Britney Spears for Candie's is a line of clothing heavily influenced by the music video for Radar, with cute blouses and cool heels it also has a few other items perfect for any a-list wardrobe including cute scarves and a stunning halter neck top! The pieces are versatile and are the perfect mix between city and country style. The only down side is that the fabulous black and white hat and dress she wears in the video is not available to buy!

Get it while it's hot:


Store Rating: 4/5


Level 2: Abbey Dawn

The first thing I thought when Abbey Dawn by Avril Lavigne appeared onto my computer screen was 'whoa overkill on the red!' However, upon closer inspection, the items are actually quite cool, and the range of hoodies is fantastic! It would have been nice to have even just one pair of shoes, but there is some cool accessories available for quite good prices, so I guess that makes up for it :)
Just make sure you don't team red and red with the same prints together in your outfit - putting the red Plaid Shirt with the Plaid Skinny Pants is not a great idea!

Get it while it's hot:


Store Rating: 4/5


Level 3: Mudd

Ahh Mudd, I think I'm in love! This bo-ho, indie inspired range is just amazing! Although the line is only small, in this case less is more. I'm loving the ankle boots and all the accessories - scarves, jewellery, bags - and all the items are affordably price with nothing over $7! It's a perfect store for summer wear and the Plaid Hooded Jacket is just heaven. I'm not sure what exactly draws me to the store, whether it's the perfect graphics or the warm earthy colours, as it may not be to everybody's taste, but for me Mudd is definitely the best store released in a while - especially if you want to look just a little more unique and different ;)

Get it while it's hot:


Store Rating: 5/5!

Have you bought any clothes or accessories from Only at Kohls?
What is your favourite store... do you like them all, or don't like any of them?
And what are, in your opinion, the best items?

Comment please :D
Share:

20 comments

katara4 said...

my fav 'shop' of them is candies...
i really love the colours <33

my fav items of all 3 are the 'candies ruched ikat halter top', the scarfs and the bags *-*

Anonymous said...

I <3 <3 the Candies !

I give...
Candies 5/5
Abby Dawn 4/5
Mudd 3/5

My fav items are deffo the scarfs like karara4 said! I think them 2 scarfs from Candies will be worth alot in the future! :]
Tanisha x

MollyMasquerade said...

yh i agree with you guys, I love the scarfs... there great for every season :D

_kool_kat_1 said...

i like abbey dawn i would really wear it in real life

Bluegreen86 said...

Nice post! My favorite store by far is the Candies :D

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

I love ALL of the stores!

Anonymous said...

My 2 Fave Stores From The 3 Would Have To Be Candies & Mudd.
They`re Just So Cute & Bubbly Lol.

Rab92.

chicky357 said...

I love kohls!!
I love all the scarfs! ^.^
I like candies and mudd the best but i like some of the abbeydawn pieces!!

talonofthehawk said...

I love all the stores!
I love all the scarves!
I love the Abbey Dawn hoodies!
I love the Plaid Jacket from Mudd!
;D

Valarie said...

I agree with Tanisha/ x_Tammii3_x.
I love the scarfs and they'll probably super rare... maybe.

2_cutecarla said...

My favorite is Candies.
I like the acesories in Mudd.
I like Abbey Dawn too!

Charlotte (: said...

Khols iss the sex. seriously. im like going on play and earn overload!

I love Mudd. is cute.
and when i first saw the mudd checkered jacket i was like "woahh" cause i just bought a jacket just like it from an Australian store called Valley Girl.

:]

I Exhale Vanilla Lace said...

I absolutely LOVE the hooded jacket from Mudd. The shoes are quite cute too, from the whole Kohl's line.


curlyxchild690

marcelak said...

My favorite store is Candies . I like the scarfs , the hatlter top , the necklace from Mudd.

Anonymous said...

hi.. i am a follower of ur blog but my acc isn't opening so i am doing Anonymously...here is my dressup ( i have used "candies fringed tank" as the main clothing piece):
http://i29.tinypic.com/oktvde.jpg

Hope u like it..! :)
sarzz_22 from stardoll.

Anonymous said...

I adore the new Kohls range, Stardoll did a cracking job with the graphics too :)
I love pieces from all 3 of the collections, so it's hard to pick a favourite store, but my favourite items would have to be;
1. The grey corset from Candies
2. The boots from Mudd
3. The scarves from Candies
4. The Abbey Dawn jewelery

love&hugs
cherykitsch

Anonymous said...

This new store is perfect!
Cheap and Pretty.
I give a 5/5 to all three :)

Sara/cutie07392 said...

I loooove the Candies!
Ahh!
I'm not in love with Mudd as much as you seem to be, but I think it's nice.

filipinhamaria said...

I like a lot some the clothes already bought the pieces tht i like, its fresh colection to use in casual days, my favorite store is Candies, i love the bags.

XxBootythugX said...

I just absolutely LOVE candies ! Im trying to get all the last season .

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig