Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Spoilers! :]

Hey again! So I checked and stardoll have brought out even more spoilers. I don't really like them too much though. :/ I guess the first dress is ok! But I am not a huge fan of padded shoulders. The second dress on the is cute! I really like it actually! :] The orange dress on the right is just ok, cute and nice detail but I'm not dying to buy it. I hate the last dress. :[ It's quite ugly in my opinion. The boots can be cute with the right outfit. And the Yellow boots are ok. :P

I also found this while looking at spoilers.
It says :: Friend Kohl's on Facebook to find out when the Britney Spears 'Radar' world video premiere will air exclusively on KOHL'S.com
Hope you enjoyed. :] Will you buy any of the spoilers? Tell us what you think! - Ciara. x
Share:

20 comments

2_cutecarla said...

I'm not buying the spoilers. But I hope that we get kohls clothes again.

Unknown said...

there is even more new spoilers! :D
interior stuff...

Anonymous said...

An other collection of KOHL's is coming? :O

daisy-croatia said...

I only like the red dress.
Maybe I will buy it and maybe not.

xx
daisy-croatia

_kool_kat_1 said...

i like the red draped top but i think the rest is a replay of the morrocan styled outfits...

and that britney/khols ad makes you wonder about alot..

PapaPaparazzi said...

I'm irrevocably in love with the white boots. :3

katara4 said...

i dont know if i buy some of them...
maybe fof the -50% sale..^^

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

I like the dark red dress and red boots.

dieBrInI06 said...

Yes, I'd do the same as katara4. But maybe I buy the red top in the middle. But I don't know yet.

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be getting any, unless there is a sale like katara4 said! And they are all from the new Miley Cyrus doll too! :)

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i dont like the colours very much, and i have no idea what that kohls/britney spears thing is?

Sara/cutie07392 said...

I pribably won't buy anything :P

Bluegreen86 said...

Woahh! Those spoilers are amazing, and im confused about the video part but I guess well have to see!

Kkiby_Cristine said...

maybe the stripe dress il balmain?LOL I don't like thm btw..

Paolapaopao said...

I love the red dress and surely will buy it!

omgjuciy said...

I like the Doc Marten's and the dark red dress is ok.

bobdude123 said...

i like the yellow boots and i think the printed tunic could look cool with the right accesiries... idk tho its kind of gypsy-esk

Unknown said...

Ew not very good spoilers in my opinion. Like the middle dress on the top row tho...and the boots r cute!

rebelqueen101 said...

i like the first two dresses but im not a fan of anything else! i might buy some of them not really sure yet!!

xx (:

Cali_Beauty said...

I don't know...

I love britney though.. haha

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig