Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello Everyone!


My name is Mel, but most of you already know me as Bluegreen86 on stardoll. I am very pleased and honored to announce that I will be writing for HotbuysBazaar! I will be doing my best to bring my own view of things to this website, and trying to update it as much as possible with my fellow writers to keep this blog active when Jenna takes the break she so rightfully is taking!

Throughout my posts on this blog, I really want to know all of your honest opinions! I like to know what you all really think, so if your an opinionated reader speak up!

Look forward for more posts from me soon!

PS- I really want to thank John for the amazing banner that he did for me! Isn't it amazing!? You are so talented John, and I really appreciate the time you spent on it!
Share:

23 comments

Kate said...

Awesome :) Is it possible for john to make me a banner of some sort haha. they are really good.

Jaz said...

cool! :D

Baileygirl1212 said...

I'm looking for to read what you write Mel.

Halmonkey3 said...

Mel! I'm so happy for you, congrats! :)

_kool_kat_1 said...

't wait for more awesome posts!
btw i love ur banner!

katara4 said...

wow.... ^^great banner ;D
enjoy posting ^^

I Exhale Vanilla Lace said...

Congrats and welcome!! :D


curlyxchild690

bobdude123 said...

awesome!!! look forward to more posts from you:D

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Hi! love the banner. I know you're gonna be great! x :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :)

Mailgirl101 said...

:) Nice banner ^_^'

Pauline said...

Mel,welcome)))i am a huge fan of you,so will read every post of yours)good luck!

Xoxo,Polincik =**

nancy.fancy said...

oh... this graphik is so beautiful john and its so cool that mel's now a writer for this blog!! i'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Hii and welcome!
I am looking forward to your posts, and I love that banner John! :)

Tanisha x

VampireLady33 said...

Congrats! I loove your banner, and I can't wait to see your posts :)

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Thanks so much guys for being there and helping me out. My mom ended up back in the hospital which is why I haven't been on.

I LOVE That banner!!! It's gorge! Great Job John!!!!

john2_el_mejor said...

Thanks to Mel and Jenna! I couldn´t write here because I´m so busy. I´m going to a new house.


-John
x

Emeraldroxx said...

Can't wait !

I LOVE YOUR banner by the way.
And plus your medoll is very stylish.

Sara/cutie07392 said...

Congrats!
Can't wait to see your posts, and Joh, that IS an awesome banner!
(:

Bluegreen86 said...

Thanks Everyone! :D

Kasia said...

Yay!

2_cutecarla said...

John I wish you could make a tuturial for us. Do you have a youtube?

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

heyy! luv ur banner!!! it rocks!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig