Friday, August 6, 2010

SFW Takeover Day 5: A Message From Mary

Hello Stardoll! Becka here. Mary couldn't post her daily backstage update due to feeling unwell, so I have brought the message to you from her!

The first bit of information focuses not on this upcoming fashion week, but it's successor. Our first ever fashion week at the end of September is going to show the collections for S/S2011, but the next show, scheduled for February, is going to show the A/W2011 collections. We've found a lot of talent on Stardoll for this show [and we're still looking, you have until the 15th to apply!], but for the next show, we plan to CREATE some. You will have heard of Fashion Arts University, yes? Well, the program has a very much in demand graphics design course [again, you have until the 15th to apply, so hurry!], and the participants in that class will use their new found techniques to hold their own collections at the February fashion week! Sounds tempting, right? If you aren't applying for this fashion week because you don't believe you have the skills, if you apply for FAU, you could be ready for the next one! Don't wait, apply now!

Fashion Week is opening many opportunities for its participants. Once we have all the designers, you will get many advertisements for your brand [including the Face of SFW - results out at the FG party tomorrow!]. One of which is the in the great.. Eternity magazine! Yes! Your logo for your collection will be featured in the upcoming issue of Eternity, so the whole Stardoll world will know about you and your hard work.

And now, a look into the workings of SFW. The month of September will have MANY things for Fashion Week. We have many plans for the week itself, parties, awards, fashion shows [well, duh], magazines, exclusive releases... and a lottery? Interested?
Well, you'll just have to wait for the gossip!

Back tomorrow with more news from behind the scenes at the biggest project yet.. And don't forget the FG party tomorrow night, held with the fabulous French Flamingo.. who will be the Face of SFW S/S2011??
Invite here.

xx Mary

SFW Official Site here
We still need media partners and designers! Apply at the official site.
Share:

33 comments

Jessica/Jay.Pattinson said...

First (:

Stardoll fashion week will be the biggest stardoll event of THE YEAR! No doubt on that!

Congratulation for everyone that is working on that. It's a really hard job and I admire you guys a lot (:

friendofyou said...

second(; Can't wait! Congrats everyone!

Gurliciousbabe said...

Third! I cant wait too! Congratulations for everyone! Stardoll Fashion Week is going to be a BIG HIT!

Fluro222 said...

It's going to be Ahmazzing.

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Again, I seriously cannot wait for SFW :D

Gabby1822 (Henna) said...

It all sounds so awesome, I can't wait!!!

kitykat4 said...

Wow! This is going to be huge! Can't wait to see the final product!

l0nelly said...

yessss

interesting

Anonymous said...

WOAH It's Friday already?
I thought it was Wednesday!
O.O
Lawl.

Samantha Tyler said...

Oh, I can't wait ! Everything sounds really exciting !!!

Anonymous said...

Nicee!

RachyFrank said...

There's a lot of text in these posts. How ADHD am I that I can't focus enough to read the whole thing? Lol. I need pictures to entertain me I guess. :)

Richard said...

OMG I'm so excited ;o I can't wait :D

Mailgirl101 said...

Sounds really fun.
I think it's a huge event this year...
but not really the bestsomehow... but almost the best. :)

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

This is going to be so amazing. I can't wait to see all the fashion shows and go to all the parties. Keep up the good work girls!

Anonymous said...

I really hope I'll be the face of SFW but there were so mush other girls who apply :O

Miss M said...

Can't wait! It's going to be awesome Good Luck hosting it!

Júlia said...

wow, amazing, I can't wait :/

Lea said...

Can't wait..Congratz..!

Heart Newbridge said...

OMGOMGOMG THAT IS SO TEMPTING ;OO

Caitriona (freelife07) said...

This is so great i might go to FAU . . .

No-one in particular said...

Awesome, congrats people(:

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

I can`t waittt :D

Maddie_fashion said...

Amazing :))

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really like this post!
It makes me want to see Stardoll Fashion Week more than ever.

JessicaVianaზ' said...

I'm excited :]

Can't wait ^^

Isabella/Hotangel9 said...

Can't wait :):)

Unknown said...

Can't wait!(:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait til the party!

Chloé♥ said...

So exciting :D

QT_Yaz said...

I'm anxious!:P

MMC9 said...

the fashion take over is so populaur x

Clairepop said...

I want to go to all these great events but Im always off the computer!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig