Monday, May 15, 2017

MONDAY OOTD


Finally OOTD has returned to SMW! 

I hope you are as happy as I am! 

I think this is a really fun way to show off your daily outfits and possibly win some prizes! 

Each day I will try to make sure the bump that day's post to the front so you guys can see it when you visit the site. However, please remember you can also get to it from the main blog menu at the top.

A few changes...





1. Post your OOTD (Mon-Fri) in the comments for each day.

For example post today's ootd in comments here.
Simple right?!


~At the end of each week random winners will be chosen to 
receive 1 gift of choice ($50sd or less).

This will be so much easier for me as I don't have to choose a winner or depend on up votes etc...


While this is mainly to save me time...I really think all of you make gorgeous outfits and it is just so fun to see them each day. Everyone is a winner!



2. Everyone who participates EVERY DAY during a given week will be included in 
a random raffle to win $50sd.




 INSTAGRAM ONLY OOTD!


Lastly, anyone who ALSO posts their ootd's to Instagram and tag's us @stardolls_most_wanted plus uses the #stardollsmostwanted or #stardollsmostwantedootd will also be entered in a $50sd raffle at the end of each month.




I know we are not giving out as many prizes as before, but I hope you all are happy to see it return and still participate!

REMINDERS: PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE DATE THAT YOU ARE ENTERING FOR AS THAT HELPS A LOT AND THEN I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT TIME ZONES.
~OOTD IS FOR MON-FRI ONLY

~1 outfit per person per day

~No photoshopping (other than background)

~Please don't forget your Stardoll Name and date

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig