Saturday, March 21, 2020

K-Pop Competition Results

Hey everyone! Sorry these results took so long. There were so many wonderful entries to go through. Thank y'all so much for participating in this comp. K-pop is something near and dear to my heart and I've loved sharing it with all of you. Because the entries were so wonderful I had to pick 3 winners! t was a super tough decision, but Chrissie took home 1st place, Elli in second and giannoula5 in 3rd. I really loved the cohesiveness of their looks and how they fit the vibe of their inspo pics so well. Again, thank y'all so much for continuing to participate in the blog. Winners, please contact me on SD for your prize!



1st Place-200 sd
Chrissie/WildChrissie-Red Velvet


2nd Place:100 sd
Elli/karujaro-(G)-idle


3rd Place: 50 sd
giannoula5-Blackpink



Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig