Monday, March 16, 2020

COVID-19 Cycle: Sign-Ups




Hi y’all!

It’s been awhile since I’ve hosted a cycle on here. With the recent spread and outbreak of COVID-19, I know that everyone around the world is being affected. Quarantines have started and I’ve noticed a lot more activity on both the blog and Facedoll. Although I’m not able to make the circumstances better, I figured I could help keep you occupied with something fun to do in the meantime! That is a cycle!

As of right now, I’m going to open Sign-ups and leave them open until Friday, March 20th at 11:59PM EST. After this, the first task will be posted. Each Task will be open for 3 Day and 1 Day will be given for judges to provide a score. I plan on doing 5 different Tasks, so the cycle should last for 20 Days.

Are you interested?

If so answer these questions in the comment section:

Name you would like to go by:
Birth Month:
Favorite Fashion Designer/Brand:
Home Country:

Similar to previous Cycle’s, a poll will be taken for a ‘people’s choice award’ each week. The winner will receive 100SD. There will be NO ELIMINATIONS, however you must complete each task on time in order to be able to do the next task. 

Even if you don't win in the end, if you are still in the cycle when it is over - you will win a prize depending on how you place. Below are the current prizes:
1st Place: 1 Month SS + 1000SD
2nd Place: 1000SD

3rd Place: 500SD

This is a lot of info so if you have any questions let me know!
Also reach out to me if you would like to be a judge! Sign-ups will close Friday, March 20th at 11:59PM EST.

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig