Wednesday, August 21, 2019

New Millionaire Mansion decor


Hello guys! 
It's been a while since I posted anything but the monthly posts. I've been rather busy (still am tbh) - my last exam is on Friday, and since I've been studying for over a month, I really do hope that I pass. But enough about me ...

It's Wednesday, which means that the Stardoll staff blessed us with a new release - Millionaire Mansion (decor) this time around. It's all so ... bright ... and gold ... and shiny. 
Definitely not my cup of tea (the wall mirror and the tulips aren't THAT bad, plus I haven't made up my mind on the wall lamp).


We got one floor of new items (no interior), and the prices range from 10 (9) SD to 21 (19) SD. There is one SC item (a vase with white tulips). 

What are your thoughts on this release? Will you be buying anything? Please share in the comments below! And if you manage to find the real-life inspirations, please share those as well :)

Have a lovely day my dears!

Love, Anja
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig