Thursday, August 8, 2019

Interview with marta-43

Miss Marta-43 was one of our recent featured chat member's for her gorgeous styling of a previous Antidote interior. To me, it was truly inspired because I never thought this room could look this good. And, to be honest, now I'm kind of sad I didn't buy the interior. lol This isn't the first time Marta has been featured for her interior decorating skills! If y'all remember one of our chats from February, she was featured for turning the interior of a Gucci Fashion Furniture release into a stunning library that I definitely want to visit. 
I love her incredible use of plants in both of these rooms.

Q: Where are you from?
A: I'm from Spain and I really like being from Spain! Food, weather, history, food, people, personality, food...Have I sad food yet?

Q: What languages do you speak?
A: I can speak Spanish, English and a bit of French and Italian.

Q: What do you do for a living?
A: I'm currently working in an Architecture studio.

Q: Who are your favorite designers?
A: I like minimalist designers more than the extravagant ones. Celine, The Row, Victoria Beckham...And I hate designers that become sooooo much popular for a while and everyone's wearing them.

Q: Where do you get inspiration for your looks?
A: I spend a lot of time looking for inspiration in Instagram. My favorite person in instagram by far would be Janka Polliani. She mixes textures, patterns and colors so easily, and that inspires me.

Q:  What kinds of art do you enjoy?
A: I love drawing and photography. I'm trying to learn and it's not easy, so I admire those that are good at art. I think I'm more technical than creative, but I still try to learn haha.

Q: If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?
A: I'm really good at maths, physics, language, English...so any of them!

Q: If you could choose a super power, what would it be?
A: Reading minds. That would help a lot, and save a lot of time!

Q: What habit would you most like to break? 
A: I definitely should go to bed earlier, but I love that moment of the night when you're all alone in silence after a long day, disconnecting.

Q: What qualities do you admire in others?
A: Perseverance. Sometimes I give up easily hahaha.

Q: Do you have any superstitions?
A: I actually don't. I'm really skeptical and I think there's a scientific explanation for everything happening.

Q: What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person?
A: The sound of the laugh. Everyone laughs in different ways and that's something that amazes me. haha If I like your laugh, I like you!

Q: What do you think is the most unpleasant sounding word?
A: Unpleasant sounding word...I don't know right now. But I hate some words that I can't pronounce well in English hahaha. For example, temperature or entertainment...I just take my time to pronounce them. Those are difficult words for Spanish people haha.

Q:  What is something you hate, but wish you loved?
A: Cheese. Everyone loves cheese. I want to love cheese (I REALLY do) but I just can't eat cheese. What's wrong with meeee?!

Q: If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A: A dog haha. They're so friendly and loyal, and I love having someone by my side, so being a dog would be great.

Q: What is your favorite season and why?
A: Spring makes me so happy. Everyone is happier in spring, right?

Q: What is your favorite holiday to celebrate?
A: Holidays aren't my favorite time of year. I prefer little moments with friends and family. But if I have to choose one...I would say Easter.

Q: What do you wear when you go to sleep?
A: In winter, I wear old clothes, like hoodies and baggy pants because I want to be comfy and warm. And in summer I usually wear cute pijama sets.

Q: Have you ever sky dived? Do you want to?
A: I've never sky dived and I don't want to, EVER. I prefer doing stuff less...risky haha.

Q: What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
A: Hazelnut, give me a hazelnut ice cream and I'll be quiet and happy for a while hahaha.

Q: What do you love most about yourself?
A: I like that I am calm, but when I have something to say I am really honest and direct.

Q: What do you hope to achieve this year?
A: Being more confident in work ambition.

Q: What are 5 things that make you happy?
A: Good weather, food, chilling with music, nights out with friends and some beers, and traveling.




Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig