Saturday, December 8, 2018

Weekend OOTD - Stripped with B&W Results


Hey dolls, I know this is super late, and yet again I am doing the results without a poll but I got insanely busy with college life. For those of you who have me on Snapchat or Instagram, you'll know that not only have I had a lot going on with school but my social life has been crazy and I'm very involved with a student organization, obviously it has to do with sports, and this has allowed me to meet several people in the industry including executives and professional athletes. 

Before I announce the winners, I'd like your opinion. I will have a lot of free time over break so I'll be able to prepare several Weekend OOTD's in advance as well as result posts. Would you guys like to continue with Weekend OOTD starting after the New Year's or not. Or is there another type of contest you'd like me to prep for? 

Congrats to safakyildizi for winning 50 SD! Winner of the 20 SD raffle for those who entered both days is Exabella

Please claim prizes in the comments. Currently I'm not an SS, so keep this in mind when claiming prizes. 


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig