Tuesday, March 14, 2017

STARDOLL SPRING CONTEST

Sometimes I get very frustrated with Stardoll... Does it not seem like they are duplicating or getting inspired by some of our contests? I wondered that about a few others in the past, but most recently with the BFF contest and now the Spring one. 

I don't really care, but it would be nice to get some sort of acknowledgement/support from them or even just a like :).

 Stardoll should support their external Stardoll community. We really do help to keep Stardoll going just like SFW and other FB graphic events that I see them acknowledge and support.

Ok my rant is over for the morning lol.

Below Stardoll has a SHOW YOUR SPRING LOVE COMP.

Click HERE to enter.

Thanks Lula.Osorio I believe for letting us know.




Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig