Monday, March 20, 2017

Let's Discuss: Collecting Prizes and Timeline


Hi, everyone!


This weekend I was very sick and literally couldn't do much of anything so I apologize for all delays.

However, recently several people have contacted me multiple times and multiple places asking where there prize is. So,  I feel the need to clarify a few things.

PLEASE do not take this personally or the wrong way. I am not talking to anyone in particularly as it has been happening with several people. I just want to make sure that everyone has the correct information and I am not upset at all :).


At the top of the blog, there is a tab called Rules. If you click on it and go into the post, you will see a topic called Collecting Prizes. I have recently updated this, but it has pretty much been the same since I opened this blog many years ago. (Please take a moment to review it.)

I appreciate that everyone wants their prizes right away, but that is not always possible for me.

While I love this blog and what it contributes to the Stardoll community, it is NOT my main priority and I have other things that take up the majority of my time.

1. I am a college student studying medicine. It is rigorous and time demanding. I also have friends and family and other responsibilities that take up a lot of my time.

2. We do an insane amount of comps here and as much as I want to pay prizes immediately it is near impossible unless I glue myself to the computer 24/7.

3. I pay for all prizes myself and it is expensive.

*Recently Stardoll has made it extremely difficult to get Stardollars via discounted methods. This restricts the way and amount of Stardollars I can get. I refuse to spend anymore than I already do on Stardoll. So, I am trying to budget what I spend on Stardoll.



My point in saying all of this is please just be patient...

As long as you claim within the required time period you will get the prizes as soon as I do prizes. There is no need to post in multiple places about it as that just confuses things.

Like I said I try to pay as quickly as I can, but please allow up to 30 days. (BTW this has always been in the rules.)

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I am open to hearing what anyone has to say.

If everyone is not okay with the current time frame, I can reduce the number of comps we do (I was trying not to do this...).


I will be doing prizes and catching up in between my breaks today and tomorrow.




Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig