Sunday, March 5, 2017

IT'S ALMOST SPRINGTIME COMP!

Well... almost spring time (where I live) 😉.

I woke up this morning and it was just so beautiful out! 

It really put me in the springtime mood and I decided to dress my 
doll in colors that remind me of spring. 

I love the bright colors and pastels of springtime! 
What about you?

So... since this is SMW... why not make a comp out of it!

It's all a great way to kick off celebrating the return of our OOTD which I will talk more about tomorrow as it will be a bit different. 
Exciting right? 
I hope you have missed it as much as I have!

Anyway... by to the comp!


Create an outfit inspired by the colors of spring!

~Post a pic in comments
~Don't forget your Stardoll name
~Open for a limited time

This will probably possibly be a poll :)

WIN $100sd



SOCIAL MEDIA BONUS:

Follow us on INSTAGRAM or FB. 
Then share our springtime comp post 
OR
you can just share it if you already follow us!


~Don't forget to tag us so we know you participated
~Share on both (FB & Instagram) to get 2 entries!

All participants will be entered 
in our raffle to win $100sd or SS code!
(stipulation apply for SS code)

***If you don't have an INSTAGRAM this will be a great time to create one and follow! 
I plan to do more and more raffles and giveaways on there!***
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig