Thursday, February 16, 2017

YH RELEASE


Does anyone else think Stardoll is secretly tracking me and releases limited items as soon as they know I am going to be away from my computer?! Yes, I have an inflated sense of my own self importance. 😀

So by now you all know Stardoll has released a small Young Hollywood Collection.

What did you think of it and did you buy anything? Tell us in comments.

Real life Versions: Thanks Lula.Osorio


BTW I am away for the weekend and will not have too much time to be on. Plus I am on my snow as mess laptop so....yeah my contribution will be limited :(

Please remember today is the last day to enter the Vday comps and the giveaways!

I will close them at midnight tonight. 
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig