Friday, November 13, 2009

Star Awards Best Dressed at PSG!


As the Star Awards make a return, they bring something else with them, a best dressed list published by the one and only DanPuffs! This December at the awards there is going to be some amazing outfits sported by the guests, and then of course the not so amazing ones! At all the previous Star Awards, PSG has made their "famous" Best Dressed List, and this year will be no different! DanPuffs has come back to do one last list for the one last award show, and who better to help him than Vanessa (Star_Awards). Dan has also asked me to help out.

The list is to spotlight the girls and guys who attend the awards and show the best creativity and sense of style! It is filled more with positive thoughts than negative ones.

We are also looking for a fourth judge to help out! So if you're interested, all you have to do is contact DanPuffs on Stardoll and tell him why you should be a judge! Before the awards we will chose one girl or guy to join us! It will be such a blast, so definitely consider entering!

What do you think of the Best Dressed list at PSG's comeback? Will you be hoping to get on the list or be the fourth judge? Tell me what you think in the comments!!
Share:

13 comments

2_cutecarla said...

hm....

2_cutecarla said...

I don't want to be on the list.
But I am excited to see who will be on it.

iluvedwardc. said...

i want to be in the list, but not be a judge (:

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Probably elites are going to win. How sad stardoll gets :/

Anyway I don't want to be a judge. Seems very time consuming.

Melissakuh said...

Can't wait to see the list! I'm sure many people will make gorgeous and creative outfits!

rebelqueen101 said...

cant wait to c d list :]

xx (:

Heart Newbridge said...

I don't wanna be a judge.
And yeah, we'll probably see well-known elites on the list.

thanu said...

kool1 cant wait 4 the awards

Miss_LolitaF said...

hm....
nice

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i might wanna b a judge... but i wou;ld love to be on the list! :D
xx

Anonymous said...

I don't wanna be in the list myself because I'm not that great at styling, so I just want to learn and practice before I'll join with the pack of stylish ppl. I'm not worth it at least not yet :)
But I'd love to be a judge !!!! Because I CAN be critical and positive at the same time. :)

RihannyX said...

Whel i will consider, to ''audition'' for a judge...
But i would like to be on the list.=)

bobdude123 said...

i applied to be a judge but i seriously doubt i would be chosen. i woulldn't mind being on the best dressed list but the worst dressed... no thanks!!! is that nt slightly mean publicising how bad peoples outits were???

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig