Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


Tomorrow in the US it's Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. I know its primarily an American holiday, but I hope everyone takes a sec to appreciate what they have in life. If you don't know what Thanksgiving is for..its basically a day to give thanks to God and the show gratitude for the really important things in life. Everyone has different traditions and ways of doing this. Mine is just a time when all of my family gets together for a huge dinner. We actually mix different food styles. Some southern, some British etc..

This year, I am really thankful for my family and that my mom is doing much better. On a lighter note, I'm also thankful for all of you and that you take the time to read what we write.

So I hope you all take a moment to count your blessings and tell us the things that you value and are thankful for this year in comments!
zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Share:

16 comments

Melissakuh said...

Hmm .. I wouldn't thank God, because I don't believe in him, but I'll say what I'm gratheful for.
I'm gratheful for my possibility to go to college and being healthy. And I'm thankful for my life standard, because there are so many people in the world who haven't got food, a job, money, hygene, etc.!

BrunoExclusive said...

I thanks god he put me on this world and save my grandmother of her AVC

pinkpoppy212 said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for food, oxygen, my living standards, my family...etc. I'm thankful for a lot...

gaby-052 said...

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

i have to say that i'm grateful for everything that god has giving me..

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
everyone should be thankfull for something, even to be able to own a computer/laptop and comment on this blog most people out there dont even have a house... its so sad
im thankfull that im living a healthy life with no crimes, problems, poverty e.c.t
and happy thanksgiving! :)
xx

Mihaela said...

I wanna thank God for every..I wanna thank God cause I living..I have my life..I am healthy and I have family..my dad was died 3 years ago..but I still have my mum,brother and sisters,I wanna thank Him for my friends and cause I`m never not alone....
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

Heart Newbridge said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I am thankful for God protecting me and keeping me safe, as well as giving me a great home, good, supportive family, and food.

26jen said...

In my timezone, it isn't Thanksgiving until tomorrow, but thanks anyway, lol.

I'm thankful for my family, my friends, having a roof over my head, being able to get an education, and SO much more. It would take all day to list everything!

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

26jen I said tomorrow was Thanksgiving. I won't be on tomorrow.

Cherri Blossom said...

i dont celebrate thanksgiving since im not in the usa but still.. happy thanksgicing everyone!!


_kool_kat_1

RihannyX said...

Sorry i'm late, but happy thanksgiving!! =D
Though, we don't celebrate it in my country.=/

Claudia said...

I'm not from the USA so I won't be celebrating it. I'm thankful for a lot though.

happy thanksgiving, even that I'm late I guess :)

Athena said...

Happy thanksgiving

nicole24-7 said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
I'm thankful for so many things, I don't want to write so much :)

I hope everyone had a nice time!

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

We don't celebrate it here but I am thankful to God for everything in my life. My family, friends and my life in general. I don't think most people realise just how lucky they are to have those things..

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig