Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Doll......Gemma Ward!


Now, I AM happy! One of my favorite models, Gemma Ward is now available for us to style ourselves! Gemma was scouted when going to a modeling competition with her friends, but ended up being scouted herself! She is a Australian model/actress, with the fresh face that in your dreams you couldn't even imagine how she could look THAT stunning. Since she was scouted all that time back, her career has rocketed sky high, being on the cover of one of THE most fashionable magazines in the world, being rocking the runway, living a total fairy tale you could only dream of. Possibly one of my favorite dolls on stardoll, I must say!
Added by Jenna: (idea by Miss_LolitaF)

In her wardrobe you can see the new theme for this week....Geo-Mondrian Styled outfits, featured in the Stardoll Magazine.

Here's what Stardoll says about this weeks theme:

"It’s La Mode Mondrian this week with geometry running riot and colors all over the place. We follow in the grand tradition of Yves Saint Laurent’s famous Mondrian dress – dressmaking with a strong artistic sensibility, re-imagining the mini day dress as a field of color blocks.

Inspired by designers such as Tracy Reese, Wunderkind and Ellie Tehari this collection has a palette of blues, blacks and oranges engaged in an angular dance with strong classic shapes. Look for contemporary variations in the form of bubble dresses and other girlish geometries."


Some of the items are already in Starplaza. What do you think of them?

BEST WRITERS COMP:

PLEASE RATE THIS POST. ALSO COMMENT AND GIVE THEM FEEDBACK. THANKS, JENNA.
Share:

25 comments

Cherri Blossom said...

wow shes really pretty!! i love hte clothes stardoll made for her

_kool_kat_1

Caroline said...

I love the purple dress and the black bag!
Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

Claudia said...

(...)is now available for us to style ourselves!(...)

not really, the doll is only for ss. And I know there are non ss following and reading this blog too.

Ameena said...

Yay! Gemma Ward is so pretty! The clothes are not bad I guess...

amelenia
x

Fifi-Jayne said...

Yay Jenna thanks for putting my post up :D
I promise next time I will get into more detail :)

Rachii said...

There was a doll of her years ago that got deleted, it was nice too

RihannyX said...

I Love it.
And nice blog.
Thanks for telling us something about her.=)

greenground said...

I love this doll too, her clothes are adorable. I'm happy some of those items will come to starplaza! :D
Nice post, you gave us some interesting information about her!
Well done :)

Melissakuh said...

Very nice post! I really liked that you added a little biography of Gemma! Well done!

Well .. I like it, I really like the black fur and bag. With the fur, you can make so classy and glamourous outfits, can't wait!

BrunoExclusive said...

I like the clothes but the doll has a poor designe

Mihaela said...

I don`t like the clothes!=/

Abb_kate said...

I Love Her Clothes.

26jen said...

I can't wait until it comes out for nonsuperstars! :)

nicole24-7 said...

She is pretty :)
I like the simplistic yet pretty designs :)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Awesome post!
Anyway I like post of her clothes :]

pinkpoppy212 said...

I love the new doll, theme, and clothes ^_^

Heart Newbridge said...

I really like her clothes (:
Good post.

<3

Tiina--- said...

I love the blue/bacl geo tunik :D

Athena said...

I love the doll it is so pretty

Ooglefish said...

Loving the Bisou dress!

Rab92 said...

Her Clothes Are Really Nice, Like The Dresses & Tops With The Colours.

Rab92.

Wenqi said...

pretty! awsome clothe

Anonymous said...

ooh she's really stunning! :]

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

My new favourite doll! She is so lucky

Ur mom said...

If you liked Gemma that much, you would know she gained a lot of weight and is no longer modelling..

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig