Sunday, October 11, 2009

Member of the Month- October

Sorry I haven't been able to do these regularly, but some is better than none. eh?

The Member of the month is Hip-hop-girl123! She has been consistently active with both commenting and comps since she joined.

She will have the opportunity to become a blog writer for a month and get a $100sd code at the end of that month. She will also become a moderator of the chat box.

Congrats Aaliyah and thank you for being active hun!

ABOUT HER:
First Name: Aaliyah :D

Birthplace:
England.

Age: 12 Years young. Gender: Female :]

About me: I have three sisters. A 19 year old, a 10 year old and a 4 month old. I love them all (: I have short brunnette hair, and naturally tan colour skin. I also have golden-brown eyes, in which I ADORE! I like making friends. I have quite a lot of friends, to :D I have a lot of cousins, I love them all :] I especially adore my parents, they are always there for me. I love them more than anyone in the world.

Interests: I like art, video games and reading. I also enjoy designing and writing. I also enjoy drama. I have won 3 awards for art, and three for acting.

Fav Designers: DKNY, Dolce and Gabbana, Gucci and Marc Jacobs.

Fav Movies or TV Shows: The Simpsons, Teen Titans and Spongebob Squarepants :] My favourite movie is the Lion King, definatley.

Fav Music:
All types. Especially RnB

What you like most about stardoll: My great friedns that I have made on there.

Most Valued Stardoll Item: My Lip Print scarf, definatley.

What you want people to know most about you: I'm different. I don't do trends. I like being me. And I want to go to Los Angeles :]

Why you want to be Member of the Month: It's be a GREAT oppurtunity! I love this blog so much... to be a writer would be so awesome! I want it for the honour, and of course the popularity xD I'd get to meet a lot of people, to.
Share:

30 comments

nicole24-7 said...

congratsss :))

Anonymous said...

very beautiful hair ! good luck to u !

talonofthehawk said...

Congrats Aaliyah. :]
[Sorry if I spelled your name wrong..]
I`ve noticed all of your comments! xD

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

congratz! u deserved it!!!! :)

Mihaela said...

Congrats!!!

Mihaela said...

Congrats!!!

Pauline said...

Congrats)))Nice job <3

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Congrats hunni! Love your outfit!

Susan said...

Oh, congrats :D
You really deserved it.
xD

Mailgirl101 said...

Congrats!
I really like the style of black and white. She deserved to win! Congrats again! ^^,

BrunoExclusive said...

Congratz Honni

Prikazna said...

Congrats! I like the Makeup ^-^

Prikazna

KristenPark said...

wow! shes so pretty! congratulations to her!
she deserves member of the month!
definitely!

steph.steph said...

congrats you deserved it

Rab92 said...

Congrats!
(:

I Think She Deserved It Too, I See Her Everywhere In This Blog. Weither It`s A Comment Or Who Wore It Best Comps. She Really Deserved It!

Rab92.

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Congratz :)

Abb_kate said...

Congrats!

Jaz said...

Congrats Aaliyah! ^^
your doll is beautiful and I love your presentation! =]

Fifi-Jayne said...

Well done Aaliyah! See you in A-L ;)

Electra said...

Congrats! :D

Athena said...

I love her hair !!! congrats girl!!!

katara4 said...

you have a pretty doll!
congrats ;D

Anonymous said...

Congraaaatzz ! :D
You're really pretty and active- u deserve it girl :)

Caro :) said...

she's pretty,congratz :D

Regina said...

congrats ^^ you're awesome :D

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

OMGGGGGGG :D

OMGOMG YAY!

THANKYOU SO MUCH JENNA!


:D

Heart Newbridge said...

Congratulations Aaliyah! You deserve it!

Hanechon said...

Congrats! :D

Unknown said...

So beautiful :O
Congrats !!

Fátima L. said...

Congratulations! (:

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig