Sunday, October 22, 2017

RNTM Cycle 1 - Task 3 Judging Panel

The Girl who Crawled Away
Episode 6
"Judging and Elimination"
Well hello,and welcome back to another episode of Roxanne's Next Top Model! Last week the remaining 8 models had to brave it out and model with TARANTULA'S for SPYDER BYTE Perfume. Unfortunately, B.E.A.T.K.A has been disqualified, thank you for competing! You have such an awesome talent for sceneries! 

Well, that leaves 7, and we are about to see your VENOMOUS scenes! I will be the only judge for this round! 

We shall start in order from BEST PHOTO to the BOTTOM 2!

Best photo of the week goes to....

Lil_Rocker_Grl

You have won best photo because I feel you were the only one who really captured the essence of SPYDER BYTE.  It's simple, no distractions, and you had such a quick, but memorable slogan! There a bit of technical mess ups, like your wrist is awkwardly long, and the perfume bottle (which looks like a vile of poison, awesome) Is super grainy and pixelated! BUT, there is NO denying you look BEAUTIFUL, FIERCE, and like a BLACK WIDOW. Well done! To think you started this contest in the bottom two is so crazy! 

Runner-up for best photo is...

Ealain
 If this was strictly based on POSING, you would have won best photo! Why? Because your pose is NEAR FLAWLESS, and the best one of the bunch. The ONLY problem I have is that your arm looks SO SKINNY compared to your torso! The main reason why you are 2nd this week is because I felt you lacked in theme! It seems like a Broadway production of a burlesque musical "PHANTOM SEDUCTION" There is no denying that this is so original, but it's not really part of the aesthetic I was looking for! It's not dark, and brooding enough, and I get Jessica Rabbit from you, not a Black Widow. Amazing work! 

The next model safe is

Uitsili
 Those claws are so creepy, I am LOVING IT. Unfortunately, the spiders, and the hands are the only things I really like about this scene! I think you should really spend some time practicing neatness, because every week seems to be a bit jagged and messy for you in your scenes! However! I think you did well staying on theme, but your bottle is to bright for a dark perfume ad, and the scene just seems so cluttered, and it distracts me from you! This was a good scene, but neatness and more darkness would have made it better! Well done, I shall be seeing you next week!

Still in this competition is

GirlSahar444
 I love the broken down doll pose! It's super chic, and the gloves are so edgy! I do however feel its a bit too dramatic! Like the Phantom of the Opera! I know because this challenge may have been a bit dramatic, its hard to make it seem not so "obvious" or "cliche". I do like the slogan, but the logo is too colorful, if it was all red it would be better! This is a nice task, and congratulations on making it to next week! 

The last model safe from the bottom two is...

Dorky123
 Overall, this is a good scene, but it isnt as strong as the four above you! Its a bit too bright, and LARGE. My eyes are darting all over the photo because the Bottle is so far away from you, the words are ALL OVER, and there you are in the corner! I also find it weird that Avril Lavigne's name is on the bottle! This who scene screams emo wedding invitation, and not dark perfume ad! Well done on making it to next week!

That leaves

LoveFontinh, and Louisa.Karemina

You two have SO MANY thing in common with this task. The pose is similar, you don't really fit in with the scene (clothes, hair, make-up), and its way to bright!  I am a little sad because you two started of this Cycle so strong, and each week you have fallen I know you two can do better, but I still believe in one of you more...


 Louisa.Karemina, you are still in the running towards become Roxanne's Next Top Model!

LoveFontinh, its really sad to see how fast you have dropped in this pack of really strong models. I was really scared that maybe you just couldn't catch up in time. I do think you have the possibilities to be a good model, but can you get the hang of it in time? We shall have to see. You are also still in the running! Congratulations! 

Sorry for that, I just felt you needed a wake-up call!

 To my TOP 7, TASK 4 will be ANNOUNCED ON HERE MONDAY. Good luck! 

Leave all your thoughts in the COMMENTS BELOW

and as always, if you want a CLOSER look at the contest, join OUR CLUB HERE 
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig