Friday, October 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Aonuk!


Today is a special day for one of our own - Aonuk.
She is awesome mature rocker lady who helped me A LOT when I started writing for SMW :)

She dreams of retirement, loves 90s music and Japanese food (and apparently colour orange).
She really is awesome, I mean, look at this list of bands she has seen :)

Her doll is always looking so fierce and lets not forget all the love she puts in Weekend OOTDs.


So, my dear Aonuk, happy birthday to you and thank you for all the love and support you've shown me in my short time as a writer for SMW!

Love, Anja ❤


Send her some love today!
If you are friends on Stardoll, you can leave a comment in her GB HERE, if not then just leave a comment below!

If you wish, you can leave her a small gift, but that's not compulsory.
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig