Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Callie's Picks No.27 - Immortal Kiss


There's a new release in Callie's Picks and this time the whole collection contains out of Mortal Kiss items. There are four starcoins items, rest are stardollar items and their prices range from 5 to 22 stardollars. 

Special thanks to lahurina for letting us know.



Nightmare of all the Mortal Kiss collectors came true with this collection, but I'm guessing it also made some users glad, because now they can buy some of the Mortal Kiss items for cheaper prices. As you may see, Callie didn't release the pin broche or maxi skirt, but being a collector seems more and more useless now, since you never know what Callie might bring back next. 
This collection also seems like a nice fit for Halloween. I'd like to remind our readers that last year Stardoll didn't make any new Halloween inspired shop, but also did a re-release of Tingeling items. It makes me think that we might not be getting anything new this year either.
Do you like this collection? Will you be buying? Personally I only bought two starcoin items, more because I wanted to spend them, than because I liked the items.

*Addition*
If someone wants to buy Mercy Top, I suggest checking starbazaar first. You can get it for free on the Vote, so many users are selling it for the starcoins. I often run into it, while searching the bazaar.
Share:

25 comments

Rob Bentz said...

Loved

Modmayhem said...

I don't love Mortal Kiss, I found a few items I liked that weren't too plastic-y looking.
I wouldn't have paid full price for anything released. I will stick to Other World and Fallen Angel for my halloween needs if I dress up.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I have never really liked it either.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Hi Everyone, I am away for a wedding I am in until next Wednesday. I will try and jump on when I can, but I just wanted to let you know! Enjoy the new Mortal Kissing for those wishing for it! :D

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Hi Everyone, I am away for a wedding until next Wednesday. I will try and jump on when I can, but I just wanted to let you know! Sorry for the inconvenience. Enjoy the new Mortal Kissing for those wishing for it! :D

Ms.Brigitte said...

Mortal Kissing haha :'D Have a great time dear :)

Soo Ann♡ said...

Come back when you can, We will miss you :)

bella98twilight said...

if I am gonna buy something, it'll be only because of me being a huge fan of the books :D

Janice the Great said...

Aww we'll miss ya <3 Be back soon!

Ms.Brigitte said...

Just visited Callie. A+ outfit.

MissLadyAnjah said...

Epitome of elegance!!!
Anyone need more proof that Callie (Can't) Pick? :D

MissLadyAnjah said...

Have fun, hun! ;)

MissLadyAnjah said...

Never really understood all the fuss about Mortal Kiss clothes...graphics r medium to bad, some clothes don't fit properly and the shoes r very oddly shaped!
Also, where did that Cavalli Long Dress came from? It wasn't in the original collection, at least it wasn't in the store...?

Jillian - Liljsweetie said...

Hahahaha I shouldn't laugh so much, but I just can't help myself XD

Jillian - Liljsweetie said...

Great collection in the fact that I missed mortal kiss.... but not enough to bring it all back. The fact is... most people would have had (or at least older users) the hat, the mercy top and the fox print top. I'm assuming, not for sure on these. My point being... Callie's picks are really Callie's Collection of items that make us groan. Don't get me wrong, occasionally there are amazing finds for cheap or that we all missed, but this collection (just like some previous ones) makes everyone who sells/buys/collects groan and wither into nothing haha. That being said, I did miss seeing these items again, and might pick up a few, note to self: these are not worth the same in SB anymore, especially with the Callie's picks tag. (which i assume anyone with the original tag will still be able to sell the item, or at least that is the hope)

Juliette116 said...

So stylish!

dl.eclipse said...

I never really liked MK, nor I understood the whole fuss about it. I don't even like that famous pin broche. I mean, ok, it's small and it's moving, but why would anyone want it? I only like the sweater that Callie didn't release, so once again my Stardoll wallet is safe.

Juliette116 said...

I don't like CP for the same reason as everyone, but this time, what a surprise, there is no item I bought for a high price. Anyway, I don't know why MK was wanted, the clothes are ugly and their graphics too!

katyperrycupcak said...

They are old items and so fairly rare, I think.


I personally love them but, then again, I remeber the days it came out....

katyperrycupcak said...

On one hand OH MY GOSH YES
On the other hand... my wishlist is full already D:

Sapphire.Corele said...

Have fun! :D

Sapphire.Corele said...

So much red. o.o

Juliette116 said...

I know that they are quite old I remember them too, but the graphics aren't good so I never understood that people who loved ot so much. 😉

Green_Eye_Angel said...

I'm so happy with the outfit I put together with the maxi dress I just want to share it around:

Platinumgals said...

very beautiful and graceful!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig