Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Price is Right: HB Edition Platform Hikers Winner

The seventh Hot Buy of the month has been released! Here are the results for this Hot Buy...

The Hot Buys Platform Hikers have been released for 13 Stardollars!


A majority of you who submitted your entries guessed 16 Stardollars. So close, yet so far!
So now let's congratulate:
lusy19000
Lara_klc
popmaker
for guessing the right price!

And now without further ado, the winner of the Hot Buys Platform Hikers and 25 Stardollars is...

LUSY19000!

Congratulations!

See Collecting Prizes on how to claim your prize!

Until next time! -Oayes


Share:

11 comments

hootblood said...

i`m new here i don`t under stand what is that ! but congratulations
hootblood

☢ little bit of nothing ☢ said...

Well that's a surprise aha
Thanks :3

Kavina :) said...

Yay i guessed right congrats

katyperrycupcak said...

THESE ARE JUST GOREGOUS OMFG :O

Juliette116 said...

Congratulations!

Ms.Brigitte said...

Here are the rules: http://hotbuysbazaar.blogspot.hu/2014/09/the-price-is-right-hot-buys-edition_22.html?m=0
The next round is very close I think so stay tuned :)

Soo Ann♡ said...

Such a great and cheap price! I'll be buying that item,I like it so much♥

Janice the Great said...

x) Why am I always bad at this? lol
Congraths!

hootblood said...

thank you so much I`ll be tuned :)

JanaStarlite said...

I don't even try to guess the prices of these things. They're always too high--- except in this case.
I love these shoes and bought them as soon as I saw this post!

Jillian - Liljsweetie said...

Congrats! :) Lovely boots! (I need to make my guesses uneven numbers next time hehehe!)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig