Monday, October 13, 2014

New Store in Starplaza: JetSet


There is a new store in Starplaza. It's called JetSet and it's a superstar only shop, luckily it's not limited. It contains both decor and clothing items. There are three starcoin items, prices range from 6 to 38 stardollars. The interior is not on sale unfortunately.


As you may see the military coat that royalty members got for free is also included and it costs 38sd! I'd say it's a little bit too much.

What do you think of the new store? Do you like any of items? Will you be buying anything?

Jimmy Choo clutch and Emilio Pucci boots

Anthony Vaccarello dress (SS 2012) and  Opening Ceremony sweater (credit to USD)

Les Petits Joueurs clutch (credit to USD)

 Roberto Cavalli bag and skirt
(WHY NOT THE CAPE, WHY)

Thumbnail
Lanvin and Emanuel Ungaro dresses (Thanks Juliette116)

 Paul & Joe sweater + the HB Posed look is also based on the brand :)
Karolina Kurkova in Armani Prive dress

Share:

23 comments

Ms.Brigitte said...

Alright guys, I expected better. I just can't stand when the preview is amazing then DANG you get a whole bunch of ordinary and useless items. Oh, and I'm getting sick of all the fringed things, Stardoll should totally get over this "trend"... just look at that red dress, what the hell?

Ms.Brigitte said...

Oh, I found 2 more MSW dresses while looking for JetSet.
Anthony Vaccarello.

Ms.Brigitte said...

I guess I should start to worry about finding the real versions, because this dress is from Anthony Vaccarello as well but from his SS 2012 (!!!) collection. Because FW 2014 is too mainstream.

JanaStarlite said...

Blah! I like the free coat, but mostly because it's free.

JOE412 said...

I DO LIKE THIS ONE :D



Opening Ceremony x Elvis
Can't Help Falling In Love Sweatshirt

Juliette116 said...

Ungaro dress.

Juliette116 said...

And Lanvin dress. :)

Rob Bentz said...

Tanks for the real version sweetie heart

mirdith said...

I'm so in love with various pieces of the collection!!

sdoreymenano said...

I expected something better, but there are great pieces in this collection right? And as usual, you guys rock with the real life versions:) Thank you!!

Juliette116 said...

There are some really lovely items! Btw isn't it the same sweater that is "under" the coat, from this expensive hb?

Ms.Brigitte said...

OMG you're right! I just can't find the collection they are based on LOL

Juliette116 said...

Yay, just like me!

Ms.Brigitte said...

GOT IT GOT IT! Paul & Joe :DDD

Juliette116 said...

AAAA! SO PROUD OF YOU!

ChloeCavit said...

I'm quite disappointed with this collection.
The spoilers were much nicer than anything else in this store.
I'm guessing they showed the two nicest things so that people would get excited and buy more StarDollars.


Or maybe I'm totally wrong and I'm the only person who feels let down by this collection. :P

Ms.Brigitte said...

Ahahaha thank you :D

ilgd/Ino said...

I like many stuff from the store! The tartan shirt is my fave.
Of course the bag they showed us on the spoiler has a better quality than most of the other items, that was expected. What I don't like about the store is the lack of identity, it's just a random collection of different styles that doesn't seem to match

dl.eclipse said...

I expected much much more, but okay, it is not so bad. I will wait for sale tho :)

JosephinaA said...

HAHAHAHA #toomainstream4stardoll

JosephinaA said...

You read my thoughts on that cape, LadyAnneLena, why not the cape!?
I just wanna say... those dungarees ♥

Modmayhem said...

I'm soooo tired of fringe!!!! But, I love most of the items in this collection actually.

Jillian - Liljsweetie said...

CUTE! I love these pieces <3 lovely colors too! Love the green jacket too!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig