Monday, October 13, 2014

JETSET COMP! WIN $150SD JETSET SHOPPING SPREE



We have several new comps being announced today and the rest of this week. Be sure to scroll down and check all the latest posts when you stop by. Also, there is always the comps tab under the banner and we always try and list the links to the open comps up top as well as on the side. Believe me you don't want to miss out on what's to come.


JETSET COMP (SS ONLY SORRY)

This is a quick comp. Remember if your Stardoll name is not your Disqus ID, you must leave it in comments or you will be disqualified.

Inspired by the new JetSet release. Create your best JetSet inspired look. Coordinate your look from head to toe (make up, hair etc..)

NO PHOTO EDITING ALLOWED (other than background)

~ Must include atleast 1 MAIN clothing item (NOT ACCESSORY) from the new JetSet
   (Can use other items to complete your look)
~ Take a screen print
~ Screen print should be large and clear. Be sure to crop so it only shows your entry.
~ Post pic NOT link in COMMENTS 
~ Don't forget to leave your STARDOLL NAME
~ You must be a follower (Click the join this site button on the left side bar), a member of my club Hotbuys_Bazaar and have regstered/signed in the chat box to enter comps.

Winner will receive $150SD JetSet shopping spree.

Last day to enter 12:00pm noon October 14, 2014 EST (New York time)

TIME ZONE HELP:   
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html  
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-NY.aspx
Share:

37 comments

bella98twilight said...

username : bella98twilight
hope you like it!

dl.eclipse said...

Username - dl.eclipse

Sarah (Hsm3rocks11011) said...

Username: Hsm3rocks11011 ♥

Beth the best said...

username: pavlovagurl

Queen PoofPoof said...

Username: RukaRukaChan :)

NatmoLove said...

The dress I really love, username NatmoFashion

Regina226 said...

this is my entry:) Regina226

Janice the Great said...

This is my FAVORITE dresses of all :)

Allthrough everyone hates it........
Username: lahurina

Janice the Great said...

Awh it's tumbnail thing :(

NatmoLove said...

Finally I can post the picture cropped, Username NatmoFashion

singiel said...

I love whole collection. It's gorgeous. Here my outfit. :)
singiel

prettyamy04- voteme4MSW :) said...

Good luck to all who are participating :) can't wait to see what you all come with x

RawrGoregous said...

My Entry With MY FAVORITE Item!
The Styled Leather Jacket!
User: RawrGoregous
Good Luck
-XOXO

MissLadyAnjah said...

misslady anjah
...and this is my entry :)

ExtravaganceSD said...

I really love this collection, and I'm really sorry for all those who aren't SS...
Here's my entry,
ExtravaganceSD

۞iStefany- said...

Love this collection it is so sophisticated :) Here is my look, good luck.
username: iStefany-

diebrini06 said...

The pieces are awesome. My fav piece is the pullover I'm wearing :)

Angel // Angel-ze-first said...

this collection is amazing! it's like nelly but more... I don't know the word. I just really like this collection.
anyways, user: angel-ze-first

Haya said...

I think this collection is gorgeous, and I can't wait to see new releases in the future. :-D
Here's my entry, good luck to all!~
Username: Hindash

andreababy05 said...

i looove this collection ♥ and i feel sorry for the not ss :(
username:Andreababy05

thedresdendoll said...

Here's my entry. I love this store, some really lovely items.

ambrosey1/ria said...

name-ambrosey1

my entry ;)

Vanessa ☮☯ said...

Here's my entry, good luck everybody! :) -cutevenice188

mirdith said...

Everything from Jet Set :)
-- mirdith

Platinumgals said...

what a cutie! love the ensemble!

mirdith said...

Love that skirt!! It's my favorite item from the collection!

Prizla said...

Hey ♥ I used the skirt :) Hope you like it, Prizla :)

Minxingmaniac < Stardoll Acc. said...

Mama Mia -esque look :3
Minxingmaniac ☺

Stardoll Ghazooy said...

I love the collection, not so much my outfit ahahah xx

Stardoll Ghazooy said...

I love the collection, not so much my outfit ahahah xx



username: ghazooy

Juliette116 said...

I used this awesome sweater and made some girly look. :) Hope you'll like.

kat hinman said...

pandaribbon. hope im not too late!

kat hinman said...

why do i never remember to insert pics?

SoulGina said...

So cute!!! :3

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Closed

Vanessa ☮☯ said...

Thanks! :)

Vanessa ☮☯ said...

Aww thank you! :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig