Sunday, October 12, 2014

HB LEOPARD JACKET WINNERS


Ok, so I literally screamed with joy when I saw the winner of this poll! I am so excited to announce it!

The winner of the HB Leopard Jacket poll is....

Joe412

I think this is Joe's first 1st place win, which is the reason for my excitement! Congrats to him! He wins $50sd!

The runner up is..... ExtravaganceSD
Very cute look! She wins the HB Leopard Jacket!

See Collecting prizes tab above for how to claim your prizes.

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to all who participated!



Share:

20 comments

JosephinaA said...

Congrats to both of you! So glad you won, Joe :)

Rob Bentz said...

Congrats Guys

Carla Dunne said...

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! GO JOE!!!!!!!

Platinumgals said...

Congratulation, voted for both of them, well deserved!!!

Janice the Great said...

Yay :D

ExtravaganceSD said...

Oh wow :) Great thank you very much :)

Ruth said...

This jacket is truly a versatile piece and it's great that it suits both girls and guys [:

Everdeen said...

Congrats! ^^

prettyamy04- voteme4MSW :) said...

Congrats :)

Juliette116 said...

Good job, everyone. Btw I love the combination of lace and this jacket from the 2nd look.

mirdith said...

lol CONGRATULATIONS JOE! :) xx

IntoxiCATed said...

Hahaha congrats Joe xD

JanaStarlite said...

Yay!! Congratulations, Joe! I am so happy for you!

Myfashion101 said...

These looks are so stylish because they're so unexpected - I love it! For one, a male is wearing it and for the other, there is a pastel lace look. Truly spectacular :)

amy235 said...

Congrats Joe! Your outfit was my fav :) I love how you paired the gold necklaces with the leopard jacket!

sdoreymenano said...

Congratulations Joe!!

Nalco said...

Good job!!!

dl.eclipse said...

Congratulations! Well deserved :)

zaixhi stardoll said...

congratulations!

Axen//made-to-be-me said...

Congrats you two!! Both outfits are stunning, well done!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig