Saturday, May 24, 2014

THIS WEEK... IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Update: New addition at the bottom :)

Some amazing creations I saw recently. I didn't get to search around much, but I happened upon these. :D

Sdoremenano's Little Mermaind inspired suite. It definitely mad me feel like I was UNDER THE SEA :)
Click HERE to visit her.

The fray101's swank suite. Visit her to see the rest of her gorgeous abode. Click HERE.

.................................................SPOTTED.....................................................

Popmaker wearing hotbuys!
See what she's wearing today! Click HERE.


Maria-0077 beautiful re-creation of Elie Saab Spring Couture 2014.
I really hope Stardoll is watching. Love it!
Do you like it? Click HERE to tell her.
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig