Saturday, May 24, 2014

COMING SOON...


Coming Soon

According to USD, Chanel Decor will be coming soon! I would prefer clothes, but I am excited because I pretty much love all things Chanel. I won't go crazy because I am not that into decorating my suites at the moment, but I'd definitely like to get a few key pieces.

What do you think? Are you excited for Chanel Decor?

Also coming soon are 2 new campaigns.

The first is for the book series Dork Diaries. 
I remember my sister reading these. Cute books. Age range is for 9-13 yr olds.
From Wikipedia:
Dork Diaries is a humorous book series written and illustrated by Rachel Renee Russell.
These books are the personal diary of 14-year old Nikki Maxwell. They feature drawings, doodles and comic strips that chronicle the daily drama of her life in (and outside of) middle school.
Rachel Renee Russell said that this series was inspired by her own middle school experiences as well as those of her two daughters, Erin and Nikki. Her older daughter, Erin, helps with writing and her younger daughter, Nikki, helps with illustrations. 

They will have a window in Starplaza

There is also another campaign for In the Middle books.

Fun books for kids in the in-beTWEEN age.

Hopefully, we will get some good items from these campaigns and not things that will go into my storage :P


Thanks USD for the info.
I don''t know how they find these things or how they have the time! :D
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig