Sunday, June 12, 2011

Who wore Striped Pants the best?

Who made the best outfit with HB Pants? VOTE [:
RULES:
DO NOT WRITE YOUR NUMBER ON COMMENT AREA
ABSOLUTELY N0 CHEATING OR ASKING ANYONE FOR VOTES! This means you can't go and GB to someone or post in a blog and ask for votes otherwise YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER FUTURE POLLS!
POLLS ARE FOR BLOG MEMBERS ONLY.
If you know someone breaking the rules please tell me as it's unfair to others.
Prize: $25sd or 25sd in gifts (from me)
Voting ends on 19/06/2011
►You can vote up to 3 outfits you like◄
 

Share:

13 comments

Miss M said...

Wow! Gorgeous outfits!

I'll post the HB Dress poll by Wednesday [: Ruth's exams have finished and mine have just started! Haha x

Lilyqi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your missing number 9 ?

poschialex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Soné said...

Oh My Goodness, this is the first time I'm actually in the poll!!
Thanks so much!
Btw, love your new banner;)

_JolieAnn_ said...

you forgot number 9 :/

Mijena15 said...

Im first time in poll! I know i wont win but still its exciting :D

Natoustars said...

One outfit caught my attention But people did a great job :)

Anonymous said...

Number 9???????????

RobynisDreaming said...

I wish them all the best. I voted for number_ hope it wins

Ruth said...

I'm personally sorry for the 9th outfit's owner. I would had updated sooner but a crazy virus took control of my computer. I got it from searching for a nice background, thanks a lot google.com >...<

natasha-rox286 said...

I voted
number ___
not telling
bahaha

Invalid said...

Love the outfits :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig