Thursday, June 16, 2011

Who wore HB Jumpsuit the best?

So many colourful and quirky outfits here, but who do you think wore HB Jumpsuit the best? VOTE [:
Rules for entrants: 
DO NOT WRITE YOUR NUMBER ON COMMENT AREA  ABSOLUTELY N0 CHEATING OR ASKING ANYONE FOR VOTES otherwise YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER FUTURE POLLS!  POLLS ARE FOR BLOG MEMBERS ONLY. If you know someone breaking the rules please tell me as it's unfair to others.

Prize: $25sd or 25sd in gifts (from me)
Voting ends on 22/06/2011
►You can vote up to 3 outfits you like◄
 
Share:

12 comments

Miss M said...

Great outfits, everyone! You've made me change my mind about the jumpsuit--if I was an SS, I'd be out there buying it [:

red.girll said...

i cant vote any of them...

Mijena15 said...

How exciting! Im again in a poll for second time. Exciting! :D
At first i hated this jumpsuit but now when i see everyones oufits i want to buy it but i dont have enough stardollars.

Unknown said...

When do the wing tee results come out?

Magiza said...

All of them is beautiful. Good Luck girls. ;)

_JolieAnn_ said...

great outfits :) im excited who will win :)

Invalid said...

Nice outfits :)

gabbyhsn said...

whe do we get the results :)

JanaStarlite said...

I am curious as to why so many girls want to cover up the jumpsuit. Can anyone explain this to me?

Lorena said...

i like all of them:)

Lauren said...

There all nice good luck girls

B.E.P.Fan_4ever said...

The competition supposed to be ended now!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig