Thursday, June 23, 2011

Who wore HB Flower Dress the BEST?

I KNOW that this is seriously late. I'm very sorry for it, but, unfortunately, I had no spare time last and this week. And I doubt I will have it any time soon. So I can't guarantee hosting polls or something. After all it wasn't the reason why I started posting on this blog..

Anyways after seeing all these unique ways how to wear this dress I bought it too. Who do you think made the best outfit with HB Dress? VOTE [:
Rules for entrants: 
DO NOT WRITE YOUR NUMBER ON COMMENT AREA  ABSOLUTELY N0 CHEATING OR ASKING ANYONE FOR VOTES otherwise YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER FUTURE POLLS!  POLLS ARE FOR BLOG MEMBERS ONLY. If you know someone breaking the rules please tell me as it's unfair to others.

Prize: $25sd or 25sd in gifts (from me)
Voting ends on 30/06/2011
(OR maybe I could close it after like 3 days? Because I doubt there are many people who check polls later on...)
►You can vote up to 3 outfits you like◄

Share:

15 comments

Anonymous said...

definatley 5 their outfit rocks! lol!

Soné said...

Yay! I'm in again! Good luck guys!
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

25 is pretty cool...
20 too

Miss M said...

Oh, WOW! I hated this dress and people have made me change my mind. Thank You ♥

Will go and vote now :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you no longer include the names so votes cannot be influenced. They're all nice but no 5 stands out her combinations, make up & hair complement the outfit. Although on another note the beauty of the actual dress pattern is not shown. Will you let us know the number that won as we don't know who they are.

Anonymous said...

That's not the dress you hated Sara, I thought you hated the brown one?

Miss M said...

@Anon #3:
Lol I've hated a lot of HB dresses recently ;)

_JolieAnn_ said...

wow i love this background were you can vote the dolls its matching perfectly to the colour of the dress :D
i wish all good luck for winning and im excited to see who will be the winner :)

Elle said...

Thankyou for hosting the poll again Ruth! (even if I forgot to do an entry :( )
Maybe there should be a "more than half of the HB showing policy" as some of the entrys theres not much point in the HB being part of the outfit
Fabulous outfits again ladies :)

RobynisDreaming said...

Good luck, I voted for 2, 11 and 18.

chocolatofreak said...

I voted ;)
I really liked this certain one, bc it's just so like basic.
I would have wore it that way too!

madlenne said...

Hot Buys Beach Bag is now in starplaza. I think it is inspired by H&M, isn't it?
Well, anyway, i'm just telling you ;)

missmimi said...

good luck 4 everyone ^^

mar said...

it is not my favorite dress but there are some good outfits here, number 3 is one of them! good luck!

Invalid said...

I agree with Sara at first i wasn't so keen on it when i tried it on but now seeing the outfits it looks awesome :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig