Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sing along if you know the words...


Stardoll has once again released a Hotbuy/Rare in the Starplaza archive. Thanks to sugar_98 for letting us know :) 

The Pretty in Pink Hotbuys Crop Top by Topshop that was released in July 2010 (I know--it doesn't seem that long, does it?!?) has been released in the Archive. Nothing new when this happens. It annoys us, but it's not as though they've stopped doing it. 

What annoys me is now, the label in my suite no longer says "Hotbuys Crop Top" but it says "PIP Crop Top". What I find weird is the fact that it says "PIP" when it should be "PIL" seeing as they've renamed the store to Pretty in Love...Oh well...it's also $1sd more expensive than the original price of $10sd.


Just a reminder of the
RL version by Topshop!
(Thanks to Media Partner Hotbuys Addicted)


Share:

13 comments

Oana Cimpeanu said...

to everyone reading this message!
For the past month I wasn't able to connect to the stardoll page as server was overloaded.
Please, someone send this message to the stardoll staff because I'm not ready to quit on stardoll yet...

Anonymous said...

http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/giftometer/

my nick name melomer2

http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=48436868

big sale...rare...
visit me


Shop as usual in Starplaza & Suiteshop to fill the gift-o-meters! (NOT StarBazaar)
The gifts will automatically show up in your suite once you've reached the limits
The purple meter with 5 gifts will fill up when shopping with Starcoins
The golden meter with 10 gifts will fill up when shopping with Stardollars


new giftometer


oley :)

chickorange said...

im not gonna buy it, dont think its worth it :D

and yeah like Anon above, the new gift meter, im surprised that non ss can actually get something out of it!! lol which is a good thing :D

Gracieux said...

I'm sorry hun, but it never said HB Top.. That's what annoyed me about this one in the first place! It always said Crop PIP. :(

Invalid said...

Its nice though :)

Unknown said...

It was actually always called the PIP crop top-there was loads of drama when stardoll decided to change the name

Anonymous said...

I searched old hotbuys in hotbuys adicted and there isnt this top

RobynisDreaming said...

I love this top, I searched starbazaar for a good priced one, so although I love it, I still feel bad for those who already had it, it isn't fair

Anonymous said...

Wait. I didint get it. How it can be rare? ITs not a cool brand, it wasnt a hot buy cuz i searched soo can someone explain me this?

_JolieAnn_ said...

hmm i didnt like it before and now i dont like it also so im not interested in the changed name :)

Miss M said...

The HB was in 2010 Spring/Summer time. Can't remember the exact month. Think it was May?

Anonymous said...

Here's the link to the old HB "PIP Crop Top", the one they are now re-selling. http://hotbuysaddicted.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html

Anonymous said...

http://thestardollinsiders.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/may-hot-buys-2/

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig