Friday, June 24, 2011

New Doll




Good afternoon our readers :)
Today our new dolls they are from Brazil <3 but i don't know why stardoll at last 2 days star making everything about women football players ! well Smith & Marta look so sweet in the graphic :) well i will give stardoll 3/5 for this graphic .. also you can dress them by clicking here


Smith & Marta


( Right ) Marta Vieira da Silva (born February 19, 1986 in Dois Riachos, Alagoas), commonly known as Marta, is a Brazilian women's football forward who plays for the Western New York Flash of Women's Professional Soccer. She is also a member of the Brazil women's national football team

 ( Left ) Cristiane Rozeira de Souza Silva (born May 15, 1985 in Osasco, São Paulo), better known as Cristiane, is a Brazilian association football player. She currently plays for Santos of Copa do Brasil on loan from Women's Professional Soccer side Chicago Red Stars.



** What about you ? **
Do you love football ?
Share:

8 comments

_JolieAnn_ said...

i watched the world championship of the men so i also watch the world championship of the women. thats just fair.
but im not so interested in dressing up football stars. i wont save them in my album.

Anonymous said...

I can see you don't like football, me too I find it really boring. But there are some females who like it like Pwincess Sara. Lol.

Miss M said...

@Anonymous: Haha, I love the sport! :D

I wish Stardoll'd make some well-known players. I personally don't think women's football is as well-known, and making some well-known men names (Wayne Rooney, Javier Hernandez, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo etc) won't really hurt.

RobynisDreaming said...

I haven't a big interest in sport, but I agree with anon, Sara does ♥

The dolls look pretty, but not like them in real life really

Invalid said...

I don't have an interest in female football so I have never heard of them

Miss M said...

@Robyn:
Haha, I'ma take that as a compliment from you and Anon [:

judith said...

http://stardollblogz.weebly.com/

imalittleteapot said...

they look ok but the dolls dont really look much like the people in real life...

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig