Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HB Wing Tee Poll

A little late, but I postponed it to get more entrants (as at first you seemed not so active and attracted to this tee) AND I'm now a little busy with graduation stuff (I'm having it this Saturday, yay) So please don't be mean to me for being late.

I think everyone did great, thanks to everyone who dared to wear this original tee and made me inspired, who knows maybe I will even buy it.
Who do you think made the best outfit with HB Tee? VOTE [:
RULES:
DO NOT WRITE YOUR NUMBER ON COMMENT AREA
ABSOLUTELY N0 CHEATING OR ASKING ANYONE FOR VOTES! This means you can't go and GB to someone or post in a blog and ask for votes otherwise YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER FUTURE POLLS!
POLLS ARE FOR BLOG MEMBERS ONLY.
If you know someone breaking the rules please tell me as it's unfair to others.
Prize: $25sd or 25sd in gifts (from me)
Voting ends on 21/06/2011
►You can vote up to 3 outfits you like◄


Share:

14 comments

Unknown said...

If you have entered can you still vote? (for other people obviously)

Ali x

vennesa4eva said...

:DDDDD I ENTERED! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

natasha-rox286 said...

thanks for putting me in :]

Miss M said...

They're very original!

Ruth said...

@Ali Sure you can vote [:

_JolieAnn_ said...

cool outfits :) you did a great job :)

Anonymous said...

I liked #7 but the hat, dog and shoes ruined it for me. I hate when people feel the need to put LE with every comp outfit as if it makes it look SOOO much better lol

But the jacket is really cute! Does anyone know the name of it??

Invalid said...

@ebonymeme If you are talking about number 7 the coat is Vivienne Tam it was once free when you made a new user but not any more i am afraid and you cant buy it anymore unless you use starbazaar

I-love-all said...

i'm 8

Anonymous said...

YAyy am in I dont think am gonna I see so many great one's my shorts does not really help me but well am in :)$

RobynisDreaming said...

It is hard to choose again. Good luck

Anonymous said...

I-Love-All Um it's against the rules to write your number in the comments area. Sooo you should be disqualified.

sophiie56 (STARDOLL) said...

Love all of the outfits :]

Despina said...

I'm 2nd!!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig