Sunday, June 12, 2011

5000 Followers Raffle Winners!


This is from way back when when the blog reached 5000 followers. If you can remember without having to click the link, I commend you for it as this was just under 2 months ago in April!! 

The original prize was $100sd, but that's nowhere near big enough, right? So, TEN PEOPLE HAVE RECEIVED $100SD EACH!! 

So...who's won? Check it out... (Fingers crossed to all 150 odd people that entered!)


CONGRATULATIONS TO:
BotsyPink
MissCeaarla
Silver_Eyes
Amy235
Hippy1967
Juicy-Much
niki-chick
purplekaykay1st
selenasone
red.girll

 Glitter Graphics



Collecting your prize:

1. As I'm not buying a SS atm, you'll be buying it off one of my friends whom I'll pay back later when all my exams and Work Experience has finished.

2. COMMENT IN MY GUESTBOOK FIRST.

3. When confirmed, you will contact xxAshley009xx and let her know that you won the raffle and need to claim your prize. From then on, she'll take you through what should happen.

4. IF YOU HAVE NOT CONTACTED ME WITHIN 2 DAYS (it's about being active) THEN YOUR PRIZE WILL BE GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE. (Another raffle will be conducted).

Thank You to everyone who entered!

Share:

15 comments

Anonymous said...

New blog http://stardollfangroup.blogspot.com/Please follow! And this blog in news, contests! I hope you like it! =]
Thanks, for you mutch!

_JolieAnn_ said...

Congratulations :)

Natoustars said...

Congrats ^^

red.girll said...

YYYEEEEYYY!!!! i am red.girll and i am happy thar i am following this blog!!! and happy that the "hat" choose me!!!! thankssss!!!!!

miley said...

Oh not me... I know that anyway.. always..

:S xx

RobynisDreaming said...

Congratulations, that is a very good prize. It is so kind of you to do this.

Rhona / rhonacrowley said...

Wow congrats that's so generous of you :)

natasha-rox286 said...

Congratulation's to the winner's
:]

VanessaYou said...

YAYY Im selenasone Whats your user?

Invalid said...

I completely forgot about this. Congrats to all the winners :)

mako said...

Congrats girls!

Silver_eyes said...

Omg! I am Sooo sorry! I didn't see this post! I was at the hospital! Have my prize been passed on? Again i am so sorry!

niki-chick said...

wow!! thank you soo much!! (: i had completely forgotten about it !

niki-chick said...

hey awesome thanks!!

roxxiebabemagic said...

well done!!!!!!!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig