Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stardoll Fashion Week Goodbye Post: The Spoiler!

Hey, Stardoll's Most Wanted! Yes - this is it - a goodbye post for Stardoll Fashion Week Take Over 2010. We've had a lot of fun together, right? I would like you to comment the most this time, to show us you're really excited for the project!
I really adore this blog - Jenna, she is an awesome girl who collected so much fashionistas in one place! Thank you so much, Jenna, for allowing us to Take Over your fabulous blog! You're obviously one of the nicest people around and I hope we'll catch up soon :)

Thank you, readers! Whoohooo! I need to send you a huge kiss from all the members of Fashion Group - we were happy to spend this awesome week with you and we hope you'll follow Stardoll Fashion Week blog (click click click like crazy!) and the project at all, because even if we won't be out in Starplaza - you know Stardoll, right - we are still having so much fun and inspirations and a lot a lot a lot! Even I felt inspired and decided to show you a sneak peek of my SFW collection - 'Seventy One by Mary Semenchenko' - on the spoiler! The face of the Stardoll Fashion Week - awesome girl Nicole (coconut_nicole) is, of course, no the spoiler, and now it's time for you to see it.


Are you excited? 

10


9



8



7



6



5



4



3



2



1

Yay! Face: Coconut_Nicole, Outfit: Seventy One by MS, Graphics: writemarycat


Do you like it? Are you excited to finally attend the Fashion Week?

I am waiting for your answers in the comments and THANK YOU SO MUCH guys! Love you, to the next Take Over! Whoooo!

P.S. The another SFW comp starts soon, don't miss it!

Find and follow us at: 
Stadoll Fashion Week: http://fashionweeksd.blogspot.com/
Fashion Group: http://fashiongroupsd.blogspot.com/

Goodbye!
xx Mary.
Share:

45 comments

Flavia. said...

Woaa the spoiler is so AMAZING!
i'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the spoiler is amazing! I'm so glad I am signed up for your graphics class! Your so great Mary (:
I'm very excited for SFW and what you have to bring us.

RachyFrank said...

I love it. It's great!

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Amazing!!!! I seriously cannot wait for SFW! It's going to be awesome :DD

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Oooh I really love the dress Mary! Thanks so much for being exclusively on SMW for this week! It was such fun!

Mary said...

Thank YOU Jenna!! :)
till the next one ;)

Rab92 said...

I`m In Love With That Dress, Talk About Chic!

Rab92.

Samantha Tyler said...

Amazing !!! Great job Mary ! I'm so excited !

Ruth said...

AH-MAZING DRESS ♥
I really hope stardoll will release it on starplaza ♥

You are awesome on GraphiCs [:

LonnaLang/ Carolyn said...

Ohhh. Myy. Goshh. FLIPPING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I missed out on the chance to become a media partner, but oh well. This is fantastic!!! =DDD I really do wish Stardoll came out with that dress, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Júlia said...

wow, great , I really like this amazing spoiler.

Colleenballeen said...

Wow! I love it(:

私には said...

words can't describe :D

JessicaVianaზ' said...

Wow wow wow! I love the spoiler!

I'm so excited!!

Anonymous said...

Will you be saying at serious every spoiler that nicole is the model. We know that after saying it one time.

friendofyou said...

Absolutely AMAZING :DDDD

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I LOVE the spoiler, I am so excited for Stardoll Fashion Week, it will definitely be the hightlight of the Stardoll year :)

Dloo3t almama said...

Gorgeous .. really I'm so excited to see more of those wonderful spoiler. =)

nordwalde said...

The spoiler is stunning! great job

RihannyX said...

The spoiler is absolutly STUNNING!
I love it.
The model is gorgeous!
Can't wait! (:

Anónimo said...

wow! amazing dress! nice spoiler!

Miss M said...

WHOA! That spoiler is amazing! I seriously hope Stardoll releases that in Starplaza...I know I'd buy it!

Richard said...

Oh,the graphic is: FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

Honestly Mary, that's the most gorgeous dress I've seen! I think I'm in love!

nancy.fancy said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive never, and i mean NEVER, seen such a beautiful graphik before!!!
thats such AMAZING!!
first i couldnt belive my eyes...
it makes me speachless...

All About Satrdoll said...

The spoiler is really cool!! Great graphics!!

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Uh, yes!

Jessica/Jay.Pattinson said...

The spoiler couldn't be better! It's stunning!
The dress looks amazing, the makeup fits really well, the model is beutifull, everytihng fits so well! It's amazing! :D

daloita said...

I love that graphic

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Its AMAZiNG<3 :D

Mihaela said...

WOWW.

It`s perfect.The dress is perfect

WOW

RachyFrank said...

I wonder if stardoll will put them is starplaza. I would love it, but I think stardoll is a little wary abou using user created content after that whole debacle with what's-her-face. God, I can't remeber her name, but you know that girl who stole that artist's designs and them passed them off as her own to stardoll? That was such a huge embarrasment for them, I wonder if they'd be will to put sfw designs in starplaza if they have no way to verify their originality.

Gurliciousbabe said...

The spoiler is fabulous! Great graphics! I am really excited for SFW! Again, I must say, the graphic is absoloutely brilliant!

ertwilighter said...

:D O.o Gaw this is creative and very Pretty i also love the dress probally because it has alot of Ruffles lol.. SFW! Gorgeous : )


Signed
~jasmensweet

Smoooches♥.

Anonymous said...

The dress is too much.
Not very "seventeen".

Mary M. said...

Well, I think I told this like hundred of times: but the SPOLER and THE DRESS are purely AMAIZING, UNIQUE& COUTURE. God, I can't take my eyes of it.

Salia-Nice/Lala said...

Amazing ! :DD It's perfect :)

Anonymous said...

Love the dress. the shoes remind me of Alexander McQueen.

No-one in particular said...

Woah, beautiful graphic <3

Lea said...

Bye, the spoiler very amazing .. Love the graphics..(^__^)

Hepyo said...

yay thats so cool :D:D

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

Ehmagawd, All I have to say is BEAUTIFUL!
I love it. :D

Clairepop said...

Woah! The intricate details on this dress are amazing! This probably took forever! And Coconut_Nicole really looks great! Shes a lucky girl!

Katerina aka Dimitsuri said...

well, what can i say? I like it :)
u r talented girl, yep.

somey-1 said...

WOW the spoiler is amizing beautifull nice!!!!!! i love it <3

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig