Friday, September 2, 2022

This Week on Stardoll Nº8

 Hope everyone had a great week so far, now it's time for our stardoll weekly recap...

I was in shock when I first saw the monday release, i wasn't expecting so bright colors in Millionaire Mansion but I LOVED IT!


This collection isn't the usual MM fashion style but lately seems that stardoll don't care too much about theyr brands aesthetic and is tagging them randomly just to bring new things to all the stores.
The boots will for sure be part of my boots collection, but I don't have an urge to buy them now as I have 180+ items in my room that I never wore.
 I also wish they had released the interior for sale...

The second release of the week was Pearls. The store came with 9 outfits in 2 floors, none of them for male dolls. The 3rd outfit in 1st floor is for sure my fav from this collection, it have such a rich housewife vibes!


Also, this thursday stardoll social media posted some pools for us to choose between two colors for the next basics clothes collection, as we had a decor recently, and we'll probably get it next week...


Have you voted for it? Which colors you're expecting to see? I personally wish they could add both shades of pink!

And once again we got another limited release on friday, tbh I was expecting this Young Hollywood with VMA's looks but I wish they could have picked better ones, in my opinion all these look ugly! 


Can't say I don't bought anything from this cause it would be a lie, as I ended up getting the black mini skirt and the handbag.

Do you liked the red carpet looks they released? Or would you pick any diferents? Also what are your impressions about the other releases this week?






Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig