Saturday, September 24, 2022

This Week on Stardoll Nº11

 This week started earlier on Stardoll, on Sunday they add to starblog the announcement of the activities for Callie Con 2022. And this year's theme is: Stranger Things.


As always, they sent us the same gifts as every year, just changing the color and year present on the products. Superstars and Royalties also won more versions of the same items but with the golden/light blue shades.


For the first official release of the week, we received an Other World collection inspired by the costumes of Stranger Things characters (unfortunately I can't name them as I'm not familiar with the series).


I think they have been preparing this for a long time, as these items seems to be very well designed. And the interior is very interesting as well... Can't forguet to mention about the male outfis, this time they remembered they exist in this game. 🥳

Following the Callie Con schedule, on Tuesday the StarDesign Stranger Hair SNTHA was announced. If you have any talent as a designer, you have untill 25th September to participate, sending a hair design inspired by any of the ST characters.
I don't have any skill with hair design but I've created a sh!**y hair to send just to see if there's any prize for everyone who enters 🤭, and it actually have!


I quite liked the tee lol the male one seems not fit in my pal's body but I hope it fits well in the male dolls... Have you sent a design for this? Or are you like me and don't have any talent and won't sending anything? 😔

And now, lets talk about my least favourite activity in Callie's Con, because they never select any of the questions I send, if you have a question to staff you can send them until September 24th 📝. I personally would love if they respond how they choose the worst items and themes for Callie's Picks... 

As a gift for entering this you will win this amazing imo pizza van. 🍕


Its a nice car, and all the painting details looks awesome! I would buy this things without blinking if it was for sale. For now on my doll will be selling pizza with the yellow tee in this van.

Giving a break on the Callie Con, on wednesday the release was Epiphany inspired by the queen Elizabeth, featuring her jewelry and crowns.


Tbh I liked this release cause all the items have the bp and suite versions, I bet **** sent tons of messages to stardoll to bring these 💀, I probably will thank him for doing this. Also people now can start preparing to run for MSW... Idk if MSW is close but any of you will be running this year? 👸🏻

Now, going back to the currently Stardoll event, we also have another comp, the Style Trial - Stranger Things edition. For this one you have to create a style inspired by the series and include one (or more) items from the recent Other World release.
The winners from this contest  will win 100 sds and the Style Trial trophy. I already have one of this trophy but I'll be entering this one also cause running for some extras sd is always good, right?!
Everyone who sent an entry for this comp will win those awesome skateboards. (I'm using myself as a model this time because yes, sorry 🤭)

(I just regret about what i said before, because i just spent more than 70 sd buying items to create the look and send it to the competition)

For the 2nd picture contest, the Stranger Things photo contest, you have to decorate your room and create a look inspired by the serie, and as the entering gift they send us this fugly thing, that is called "demogorgon". I'm not exited about it but it can be useful in a future halloween decor.


The last oficial release was a Original Future, it's a small collection, maybe because the team is focused on Callie Con.


This store isn't much my style but I definitely can see my styling some of these pieces, like the black top and skirt set and the red top.
And for finish the week, another Stranger Things contest, which makes me think if in the past Callie Cons they had so many comps 🤔, this one is basically like the other two but with a scary twist, you have to create a look and decor inspired by the upside down, idk which it actually means in the serie but with some Google I saw there's lots of killing and blood and upside down stuff and that ugly vecna thing... Anyways, for participating you're receive this rug

Thanks for the invitation but don't want to go there 💁🏻‍♀️

Now, I'd love to see your comments about this week, have you liked this Callie Con theme? Which is you fav freebie? Also, have you liked they released stuff that have nothing to do with the event?
Btw, sorry for the long post, but this week was on fire in stardoll world! 








Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig