Friday, July 29, 2022

This Week on Stardoll Nº3

Hello, how you'll dolls going?


Another week on stardoll starting full of surprises, yay! 

Continuing with the tributes season, we welcome  for the first time ever a store totally dedicated to Iris van Herpen. Well... What more can I say about this collection besides that I was surprised by it? When fisrt passing my eyes in the store windows spoilers I was speachless like I'm now wringt this post, I have nothing more to say about it...




Someone might be very happy with van Herpen this tribute but this person isn't me. At least my sds are save for now cause I couldn't pick any item from there to buy, so, if anyone here liked this release, please let us know which pieces are your must have. Can't forguet to mention that we have a recolor among these pieces, the red mini dress was once released in tingeling couture but in black, it's still avaliable in plaza and is 6sd cheaper than the new recolor.

After this tribute, I was praing for a really good wednesday release. But gues what? I wasn't answerend and Stardoll gave us this suspicious Rio collection... It's like they aren't even trying to make something cohesive!
A mix of animal print, sequin, flowery items, color block and casual wear, it's a real nightmare.  The flowery boots is giving me chills! 




There are some cute items, it's true, like the rainbow sting dress, denim jumpsuit, blue layered top and the blue satin corset dress. I'll probably buy these any time soon or when we get a 50% sale. For now, my only picks from this release were the chain belt and ankle bracelet.




What did stardoll saved for this friday? BASICS DECOR! Tbh this was the best release from this week, in my opinion. We got 4 floors of recolored items, except for the paintings that are different in each of the displays.






I liked a lot the shade of blue they used in this collection, will probably be buying everything when I get the SC for this. For now, my picks where these:



I'd love to see your opinions about this week releases. I hated the tribute, as you can see above, but I saw some of you liked it, what was your fav item? Also would you like a como with the Van Herpen? If yes, I 'll try to figure out something interesting to do this weekend or in the next week along with the next tribute.
 





Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig