Friday, July 15, 2022

This Week on Stardoll N° 1

 Hello dolls!

    After all this time, I decided to come with something new for the blog. As you may have noticed, I'm unable to keep posting here in the blog but I'll try my best to keet it active again, and the first news is that from now on I'll be posting what happened in the week in the game, like the new releases and maybe some interesting discursions from royalty club, as some of you aren't there.

    This will be like a Satardoll Social Recap but weekly made, hope you all like it! And here we go to the point: what happened on stardoll this week?

    On Monday, we finaly get the first tribute store from this season and it was inspired by Zuhair Murad, it's full of dresses, gowns and glitter! And can't forget the same bag in a lot of different colors, I still don't know if it's a good or bad thing, what I say is I got all the colors, oops.




    I'm not a big fan of gowns, so this release don't fit my style which don't mean that I don't have some favourites and I think they're the must have from this collection.



    Keeping up with the stardoll release schedule, on wednesday we wear pink Callie's Picks! The collection No. 143 was named Soak Up The Sun, I'm not exited about this release cause it's all the same stuff being released for the 7465657 time...




    Some people on royalty club, me includede, are missing the Hot Buys releases, but when we asked for it, we wanted new items, not the old being leseade again in CP... In my opinion, the only items worth to buy is the Hot Buys Cannes Top and Skirt, cause these are hard to find for affordaple prices in bazaar.



    On friday it was time for a new Bonjour Bizou collection. I used to like this store more, but now, in my opinion, it look more a Rio collection...


I only bought two items, that I know I'll style them for sure. Have to say that I'm in love with the leg harness!



What are your toughts on this weeks releases on stardoll? Did you like or bought something? What you're expecting for the next week?

Quick giveaway time:  guess which will be the next tribute release, the first person who guess right win something for theyr wishlist ✨







 


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig