Friday, July 22, 2022

This Week on Stardoll Nº 2

 Hello again dolls!


Here we are in one more Stardoll week, I was very exited to this monday release ngl, but when I first saw the spoilers I was a bit disapointed due: MORE GOWNS! And this time in a Elie Saab tribute, we already had some items inspired by this brand in past releases, especialy in the limited ones, but it's the first time we have a tribute all dedicated to Saab.



Well... Not all dedicated to Elie Saab cause we might spot some Balmain, Christopher Kane and Saint Laurent in the middle of this release, ooops, Stardoll thought we won't notice it but we did! The items  inspired by Elie Saab I most liked were the accessories (as the clothes I liked were inspired by YSL and Balmain) here are my pick:



On Wednesday tingeling couture came up with some celebrity-inspired looks. In my humble opinion, it was a better collection than the tribute, as the items are more versatile, and they finaly remembered there are also male dolls and gifted them with an one and lonely male outfit inpired by the iconic Lil Nas X pink cowboy look, I'd say it's a win for them cause past week they got nothing...




Surprisingly or not my picks from there are mostly male item, I'll be living my Mia Colucci fantasy with the pink cowboy hat. Alexa. play Salvame by RBD (sorry for those who don't got the reference)... I almost add the PVC quilted dress to this list but I wish it came separated from the sleeves, even if in the rlv they're attached



The last release from this week was Pretty 'n Love.


It's a good way to start the weekend, with some lovely pinkish items. I really liked this collection, there are very interesting pieces, like the hot pink boots, but my must haves are the bags!



Lately I'm very pick with the items I'm buying from new release cause I'm expecting an exiting tribute, I really hope it can come or I'll have to revisit all the recent releases to buy more stuff.

What are your throughs about these releases? Tell me about your shoppings from this week on stardoll, or even in rl if you have made any!

Like last week, there's a giveaway with a prize of a wishlist gift for the first person who guess which tribute we'll get next monday. Unfortunately last week no one guessed, best luck this time!



Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig