Monday, February 17, 2020

Pretty N Love Release and Competition (Ended and Winner Announced)

New PnL, as predicted, this Monday. I'm not really into it. It's kind of making me sad that I'm not loving the brands that I usually do on SD. Sooo, please make me change my mind with your stunning competition entries, as usual. lol

COMP:
-Minimum 10 entries
-Style a MAIN CLOTHING item from this collection
-MAIN CLOTHING ITEM=TOP, BOTTOM, JACKET as a visible part of your outfit
-If you resize an accessory to be a main clothing item, that may be counted
-IF YOU ARE UNCLEAR ABOUT THE RULES, ASK A QUESTION BELOW OR MESSAGE ME ON SD (giniaparks) because I don't always get notifications
-List the name of the item/items you used
-Do not crop your outfit, show the entire outfit in the picture
-Can be made in Plaza
-Please include your username
-Will be open for 10 days



(thanks Luls)
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig