Saturday, November 30, 2019

Cycle 3 Winners!









Hi everyone!


We have reached the end of Cycle 3! Although we had a very small pool of contestants this go around, I appreciate that each of you stuck till the end and still gave your best effort! It was a pleasure working with all of you and if any of you want to send ME feedback on what you think I could do better or what you would like to see, please do!



I also realized after Week 2, that I hadn't showed anyone your scores. If you would like to see them, just let me know but I will say the feedback we gave you is on par with the scores each of you got. 




I apologize for the delay in wrapping up this cycle however I will be sending Feedback by the end of the weekend for task 4 and 5! 



Now on for the winner... Congrats to....


Safakyildizi 




In second place came Jiiobie, third place was radaB and in a VERY close fourth place was Anya-Samantha.

For the prizes I said 1st Place receives 500SD, 2nd place receives 300SD, 3rd place receives 200SD and because 4th place was so close,  will also recieve 200SD. I'll be writing your guestbooks soon! 


Congrats one again and I look forward to the next Cycle with you all!

-Alex
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig