Friday, November 29, 2019

Week's recap: Active, Epiphany, It Girls + December birthdays


First of all, I'd like to apologise for not posting 'December birthdays' post sooner, but I've been so busy this week with all kinds of different things - from crafting wreaths for my mum, signing my work contract (I start on Monday which could possibly mean even less time for writing, but I'll try to keep a schedule), but also for not posting separate posts for these releases (again, lack of time).



Monday's release was Active. One of my least favourite stores on Stardoll; it didn't "disappoint", again. 
All was themed around winter sports. Besides the male hockey outfit (why nothing for girls, Stardoll?!), everything else was pretty much seen before. Looking much better, naturally. The only redeeming factors for me were piles of snow. 
There were no starcoins items and the prices range from 7 to 14 SD before discount.




Wednesday brought Epiphany - with a lot of technical difficulties (the items were too small for some reason; note: when I'm writing this, everything looks "normal"). All items are BP only, unlike previous two (I believe) releases. I do wish for the headband and pearl (or snowball to be more accurate) necklace to be suite items as well, I think. 
Again, no starcoins items. Prices range from 6 to 17 SD before the discount.




And, at last, today (Friday) we got new It Girls. Definitely the best release of the week, no questions asked (at least for me, but from Chat posts, I'm not the only one). While there were no major new looks or silhouettes (or whatever) and even some "look-a-likes" as user rasrix pointed out, I still like several of the pieces myself.
Again (and it feels like that's the theme of the week), there are no starcoins items and the prices range from 6 to 18 SD.




What are your thoughts on this week's releases? Share your opinions, looks, whatever in the comments below, just adhere to the standard chat rules.



And now to the second part of this post - December birthdays
So, if you celebrate your birthday in December and would like to be mentioned in the monthly post, please leave a comment below with your USERNAME and your BIRTHDATE
There is a chance for you to get a feature post, but that's often depending on your activity and of course on the activity of other writers (individual posts were never my "domain" and I doubt that I'll have time for it anyways with my new job and all).


Have a great day (or whatever remains of it) and a lovely weekend!

xoxo, Anja
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig